Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Unizik Post Utme 2013/14: Uploading Of Pending Results Ongoing;result Upgrading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Post Utme 2013/14: Uploading Of Pending Results Ongoing;result Upgrading (862 Views)

UNIVERSITY OF Port Harcourt 2013/14 POST-GRADUATE Registration Form Is Out / Agip International Postgraduate Scholarship 2013/14 Application / Jamb Result Upgrading/editing Scam Alert. Dont't Fall For This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Post Utme 2013/14: Uploading Of Pending Results Ongoing;result Upgrading by Currentinfo: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2013
Candidates whose results status is saying 'pending
result' will finally have the chance to view their
results as from friday. This goodnews is coming from
the office of the Director for Admission, Dr Ikedi C. ,
after the V. C made it clear that all issues relating to
pending result should be address.
Dr Ikedi, can be reached on the following helplines for
any assistance whatsoever;
081-627-66-366,070-546-75-324.
complain on post ume results like low score,no
results and help in admission should also go to him
for immediate attention.
Re: Unizik Post Utme 2013/14: Uploading Of Pending Results Ongoing;result Upgrading by NancyEdward: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2013
I entered into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik Admission list with the help of this man called Professor Jacob Ebka he helped me actually i have been looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik for 3 years those good for nothing lecturers took her money without giving her the admission but last year we found this man Professor Imahe this time all the list was almost out but still yet he was able to help me and my junor sister and our name was out we are in school now.Thanks a lot professor Jacob Ebka for your help and if you want any help the only person i think that have the power is Professor Jacob Ebka call him on 08159118388 and don't call any other person apart from professor Jacob Ebka because they will eat your money and you can't do them any thing.,

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Update: ASUU, Fg Yet To Agree As Meeting Is Postponed Once Again / ASSU Strike: What Are You Doing At Home? / Hurray!!!! New Hope To Nigeria Student ASUU Finaly Decided To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.