Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? (1090 Views)

Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? / Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / High Heels Were Originally Made For Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? by yunfazz: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2013
For the love and poise of heels, some ladies will go any length. Yes, heels of any kind add that classy look to any outfit.

Now, with regards to heels, do you have any limits? How many inches is your highest and will you rock the heels above and to what occasion? What will be the conditions for you to wear them? A driver at your beck and call? A pair of slippers in your bag?

Notice that I said "rock" and not "walk like an agama lizard"...hehehe! Do let's "branch" on this one together!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/extremely-high-heels.html

Re: Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
geeez, it looks scary! Thank God i aint a woman.
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? by JanetWinslet(f): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2013
these frightened me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Rock These Heels? by MizSammy(f): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
No Way

(1) (Reply)

Nominations For Gardencity Fashion Awards Opens!! / Ladies Can You Rock This??? / Shoes!!! Shoes!! Luxury Designer Style. Imported,trendy Kaymu Pay On Delivery!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.