Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son (6057 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Djimon Hounsou And Kimora Lee-Simmons Split / Kimora Lee & Djimon Hounsou Put To Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Talkcentral: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2013
This happened two weekends ago. Fashion mogul Kimora Lee Simmons was spotted on vacation in Saint-Tropez smoking cigarettes and going topless in front of her kids.And a lot of people have thrashed her for doing that. What do you think?At what age should mothers stop being naked around their male kids?[img]http://2.bp..com/-1-KBrkbmMTU/Ufgo1QwiXCI/AAAAAAAAYvs/LIxXK-l8oII/s400/totos3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oiMYLuZxGro/Ufgo2rT6GbI/AAAAAAAAYv0/AN3k4ztZh2Q/s1600/toto4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-KhLSSwCxdBk/UfgovJJ2QeI/AAAAAAAAYvk/gp_qrZ4lXnM/s1600/totos2.jpg[/img]

For more entertainment gist and gist, visits [url]http://www:.com/
[/url]
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by gbishop: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
well they re adopted. She doesn't connect wt them as a mother should. God bles america
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by aijaydiva(f): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2013
Didnt ur mum ever change infront of u even till u were ten?? It happens in most homes

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Rooneyboy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
aijaydiva: Didnt ur mum ever change infront of u even till u were ten?? It happens in most homes

yes she did, even till I was 25+, but never in public, are u justifying this public madness
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by MsSpaqs(f): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
gbishop: well they re adopted. She doesn't connect wt them as a mother should. God bles america

I dont tnk Kimora has any adopted kids.She had 2 daughters 4 Russel simmons n d Boi 4 a black American actor cant remember d spellin of his name.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2013
I nor know how this one go take reduce the price of TRUKFIT for market oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by aijaydiva(f): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

yes she did, even till I was 25+, but never in public, are u justifying this public madness
dis post has been edited! The previous question asked was whether it was ryt 4 her to go unclad infront of her 4 yr old son....as 4 d public ish na she sabi
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by obowunmi(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2013
what's the big deal?
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2013
Hot summer! What do you expect? undecidedin front of her kid,it's nothing to them ;Dmaybe she wanna go skinny dipping in the water,prolly...
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Austeenxx: 1:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Yes, it's appropriate! Any other question?
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nomski0(f): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2013
Changing in front of her kids is not wrong, i just feel she shouldn t have done it in public........why expose you títs in public
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by chiomzys(f): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2013
D public is d only wrong there, bt they r nt Africans n they dnt care.
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by lulukay(f): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2013
Ms Spaqs:

I dont tnk Kimora has any adopted kids.She had 2 daughters 4 Russel simmons n d Boi 4 a black American actor cant remember d spellin of his name.
djimon honsou I hope I spelt it rite grin
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by 3ace(m): 6:34am On Aug 01, 2013
Whether Publicly or privately, I think it is wrong. Some kids have early séxual disposition and exposing them to things like that will quicken their desire to start experimenting with their bodies. Some people here on Nairaland have confessed to having séx at age 11, 12. When I was in JSS 1, there was boy who was always feeling arouséd lusting after a young female teacher and would show us his fully erected joystick to prove his desire.(a strong possibility he started having séx very early) Since you can not tell how a 4 or 5 year old child will handle sexuality in the next 5 to 7 years(the child above shouldn't be more than 5), the child should be prevented from anything that could encourage it in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2013
aijaydiva:
dis post has been edited! The previous question asked was whether it was ryt 4 her to go unclad infront of her 4 yr old son....as 4 d public ish na she sabi
no mind am.
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2013
chiomzys: D public is d only wrong there, bt they r nt Africans n they dnt care.
That is just it. Americans especially, most of them don't give a heck about such thang!
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by stevecantrell: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
aijaydiva: Didnt ur mum ever change infront of u even till u were ten?? It happens in most homes

That ish isn't recommended after age 8.
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
My neighbor goes stack nakked in front of her kids. whenever she baths she leaves the door wide open. she no send pesin message.I don't think she's gonna stop till her kids become full adult. her first kid is 10 while the last is 2. and guess what? she is FAT!! Holy Moses!! grin
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Single mom... U no know say na that boy be the ownr n landlord of the bosom... Last official occupant n tenant! grin
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Gbemikatoon: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kimora li going toples in front of her son is not wrong,and the fact that she did it on a private yacht makes sence.what people dont realize is that paparazi hound this supersters,nd moment s ment for personal consumption gets posted on public domains by them.
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by Parisfran(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
To me there is not wrong in being top leSS in front of your kids
Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by dplomaticVal: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
You all supporting her public show of shame shld note vhat Dignity is like virginity, 1ce lost cn nVr be regained. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? Kimora Lee Goes Coverless Infront Of Her 4years Old Son by dasparrow: 4:19am On Aug 03, 2013
dplomaticVal: You all supporting her public show of shame shld note vhat Dignity is like virginity, 1ce lost cn nVr be regained. embarassed

Do some of you read at all? Kimora was on a PRIVATE yacht and in the middle of some ocean enjoying her summer holiday. How was she to know that paparazzi will stalk her all the way there? These American celebrities have no privacy because they are followed everywhere and it can get quite frustrating sometimes. You people should free Kimora abeg! She is not an African and you don't expect her to reason like you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remembering The Sosoliso Plane Crash Victims 8 Years After... / So This Is What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked If He Never Had Surgery / Hiptv Presenter 'pearl' Shows Off Her 7inchs Love Machine(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.