Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? (815 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Do You Benefit From Watching The Big Brother Africa Show? / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Man! I really love watching it,it's a new series on abc family smiley grin
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
I am smiley
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Omfg! shocked are you serious? Hey! Did you watch the last episode when danny's mum said that she was the one who killed regina? undecided
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Enegod(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2013
what's this? smh
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2013
mayapop: Omfg! shocked are you serious? Hey! Did you watch the last episode when danny's mum said that she was the one who killed regina? undecided
yeah! Avan jogia is hot!!! kiss
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2013
jenny cole: yeah! Avan jogia is hot!!! kiss
lol,ikr! grin
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by mrdrizzy(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2013
i am actually,super following d series till dis last ep,bt am really not gonna get too focused on d series,cus its anoda abc program,where dey choose to cancell or make it get borring for viewers,i beta remain on cw network,usa one and fox,maybe a little syfy,abc has killed so many series dat i cnt count actually,the gates,kyle xy,the lying game,,inshort dose guys na casters..back to d series love it,its fun just there,and the title suit it actually TWISTED
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i am actually,super following d series till dis last ep,bt am really not gonna get too focused on d series,cus its anoda abc program,where dey choose to cancell or make it get borring for viewers,i beta remain on cw network,usa one and fox,maybe a little syfy,abc has killed so many series dat i cnt count actually,the gates,kyle xy,the lying game,,inshort dose guys na casters..back to d series love it,its fun just there,and the title suit it actually TWISTED
lol,yeah!I love the cast,but one thing about abc series,I mean most of them get to put you on suspense just like pretty little liars and at the end it gets twisted,I totally hate that!
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by mrdrizzy(m): 1:52am On Aug 01, 2013
mayapop: lol,yeah!I love the cast,but one thing about abc series,I mean most of them get to put you on suspense just like pretty little liars and at the end it gets twisted,I totally hate that!
yeah pretty little liars,jst watched d last ep now!! Where mona formed a lie saying she killed wildon,protecting hannah and her mom,shes actually a very good liar,asin eh,her composure na die
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 01, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah pretty little liars,jst watched d last ep now!! Where mona formed a lie saying she killed wildon,protecting hannah and her mom,shes actually a very good liar,asin eh,her composure na die
lol,yeah!that's the thingy! smiley
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by khanivorous(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
TV shows from abc are trash

Try AMC, HBO, SHOWTIME and FOX

@topic: twisted and pretty little liars are just tv shows I can't wrap my head around...so superficial
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
khanivorous: TV shows from abc are trash

Try AMC, HBO, SHOWTIME and FOX

@topic: twisted and pretty little liars are just tv shows I can't wrap my head around...so superficial
I know! But I love watching it grin
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nomski0(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
I started the show but it reminds me too much of the lying game and pretty little liars......its okay so far, seeing Avian is a plus anyway. I hope it doesnt get too dragged like PLL or too over zealous like The lying game.
Re: Who Here Is Watching The "Twisted"? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2013
Nomski0: I started the show but it reminds me too much of the lying game and pretty little liars......its okay so far, seeing Avian is a plus anyway. I hope it doesnt get too dragged like PLL or too over zealous like The lying game.
me too! Am no longer watching pll,am tired of watching it,I don't get anything going on there

(1) (Reply)

Dennis Okike's Post On Facebook Before The Jungle Shows His Determination / New Series : The Flash - S01E01 - City Of Heroes / Silly Things In Nigerian Films That Has Become The Norm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.