Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) (1532 Views)

House For Sale At Funsho Owoyemi Estate See Pic. / House For Sale @Lekki Ajah, Ado Road, Akins Estate See Pics / Lagos N50m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2013
For sale 2 Wing 4 bedroom Duplex ensuite newly renovated.
Location: Oyetola Idowu Street, Ilupeju Estate Ilupeju Lagos.
Land Size: 600sqm
Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: 140million naira
Office Address:84 Shyllon Street Palmgrove Lagos Mainland, Lagos Nigeria.
Tel: 08031955044, 07011672678 BB 28853a61.

Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
Still available please call now for details and inspection arrangement if you are interested to own this worthy property
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by Egomah(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'm sorry to say, but this building is not worth 40m, I'd rather buy land in chevron estate for 100m and build a very decent structure with 40m than considering this property.
And mind you the land is about half acre to build a master piece
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Egomah: I'm sorry to say, but this building is not worth 40m, I'd rather buy land in chevron estate for 100m and build a very decent structure with 40m than considering this property.
And mind you the land is about half acre to build a master piece
That is your opinion, however the elder alway says you sell gold to whom that no its worth it is misplace of periority to sell to the person who does not know or know little about property as you have just demonstrated. Mind u is not 40m but 140 I guess u will jump to the....
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by Egomah(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
Well, good luck, but I don't think that's gold to me, I'm not blind and it does not blink. I know you put 140, but even if its 40m I won't buy. BTW Have you seen 100m before?
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Egomah: Well, good luck, but I don't think that's gold to me, I'm not blind and it does not blink. I know you put 140, but even if its 40m I won't buy. BTW Have you seen 100m before?
I'm compelled not to be rude by my moral training and neither to pay back with insults as you have done. Boy this free platform does not give you ordercity to insult is better you keep shut than vomit your self because it has long time be written "as the man thinketh so he is" Pls to us we do business here, this platform is not an avenue to pass insults, many of nairalander are good people and very intelligent. So try to tame your self is not necessary to comment on some post u don't understand you can read and walk away.
Manytime in real estate value of properties are directly proportion to area where the properties are located, locations have significant impart on the land's value. What would you say to a property bought of 500m naira and was totally demolished to errect new structure! A word is enough for the wise if you are one of us
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Still available pls call for good deals
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by Egomah(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ man, I can see how you think with nice compliments. I wish you the best on Ʊя̲̅ property, it was just my opinion and it may not count, but I have a right to say something, be it pleasing to you or not, you don't have to insult yourself here Dε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊ . But that property to me is not worth 140m, the house on it is not worth 10 and the land space is not worth 40m, that's how I do my valuation.
Thanks man, from the Smart Boy....now this is how I think, so define me
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Ok let life goes on when you have any property for sale or for management to imputs professionalism and give you worth value.
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Still available for sale pls call for details
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
Still available call now for details
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Still available for sale pls call for details
Re: 2 Wing Duplex Of 4 Bedroom Ensuite For Sale In Ilupeju Estate(see Pictures) by lanredo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Still available call now for details

(1) (Reply)

A functional pure water factory for sale! / Loading/offloading Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile (pictures) / Full Plot Of Land Measuring 720sqm(fenced) FOR SALE In Akesan, Igando GONE!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.