Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Control A Rat With Your Mind - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Control A Rat With Your Mind (20571 Views)

How To Make A Rat FUD / Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures) / Leucistic Texas Rat White Snake (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by warlock0147: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
[size=16pt]It is simply called " Noetic Science"[/size]
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by warlock0147: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
maclatunji: The rate at which technology is going is quite breathtaking. Impossibilities are becoming yesterday's technology.

[size=16pt]It is simply called "Noetic Science"[/size]
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
searay: I go dey stay for my house dey control girls. God make this research a success.
You think life is a one way street?
Girls too go dey for their house begin remote you to carry your atm/ cheque book enter bank.

@op, soon the technology in all those hi tech sci-fi movies and books we read will become nokia 3310.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by dabrake(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's for a start, really nice. till when its improved so I can control GEJ's
And I can also control Arsene Wen-gambler too
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by a1solution: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
henryvirus: intresting...though i'ld prefer to control banks ATM wiv my mind.

Nd maybe control some specific leaders' minds in Nigeria to do d common man's wish.
you can control a leader mind if your intention is good. Its a simple task.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by ycmdng(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'l suggest they use lagos rat in there next experiment...
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Now am pretty sure they gonna pair up those damm tribal freaks on here, especially those nuts on the loose who gets hyper psycho at the mention of the name igbo with some rats for experimental sections and analysis...rat to 99pesos and da other hoaz whatever hes called and co take note....
However and on a very serious note,the services of those rats would be needed for some umm minty crispy covet 007 manoevrings and all the dengue and laser fever rodents should be controlled to the abodes of all economic parasites opposed to resource control,true federalism and Sovereign National Conference...period
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Sike(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
I trust those rats in my compound. Try them and you will see that rat pass rat.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by fflamingo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Shut up !!! This oyinbo people don't know what they are saying.
Nigerian rats can not controlled by any human being not even original poison
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by aprokomania(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2013
Salmoneus: While all these tech. advances are going on Nigerians were busy celebrating their biggest invention... Cassava bread

you are sooooo pessimistic and narrow minded. Nigeria has great inventions you cant even begin to imagine.
Salmoneus: While all these tech. advances are going on Nigerians were busy celebrating their biggest invention... Cassava bread

you are sooooo pessimistic and narrow minded. Nigeria has great inventions you cant even begin to imagine.

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by randwise(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2013
[i][/i]i have perfect understanding 4 this but it seems occultism has been involved in sience. Bcoz, this acts are normally practiced by occultists with the 4 elements of earth after being harmonized by them. Infact, u can move a lifeless chair with this. Its just a matter of communication and commanding ur mind in conjuction with the harmonized form of the elements in ur body.
It can also be done via astral acts.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2013
Wonder what 2050 would look like at this rate.

People would be half human half robots. . .and would drive cars with our minds and sound. cheesy
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2013
randwise: [i][/i]i have perfect understanding 4 this but it seems occultism has been involved in sience. Bcoz, this acts are normally practiced by occultists with the 4 elements of earth after being harmonized by them. Infact, u can move a lifeless chair with this. Its just a matter of communication and commanding ur mind in conjuction with the harmonized form of the elements in ur body.
It can also be done via astral acts.

More like 21st century science is modelled after occcultism and spiritism.

21st century science wants to disappear, control things with the mind, time travel, predict future events and seek mineral resources outside the planet.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by randwise(m): 5:16am On Aug 02, 2013
breezy047:

More like 21st century science is modelled after occcultism and spiritism.

21st century science wants to disappear, control things with the mind, time travel, predict future events and seek mineral resources outside the planet.
U got it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2013
slimyem: I'd get a pet Lion as soon as the experimentation reaches its final stage. cool

You do so at your own peril if you have a wicked neighbour. grin grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by raheemat21: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Sounds like telekinesis(not magic):the ability ti move an object wth your mind and this one doesn't require any instrument
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by raheemat21: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Sounds like telekinesis(not magic):the ability to move an object wth your mind and this one doesn't require any instrument
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Afodot0022(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2013
i heared rats are very demonic and intrument of the iya agbas....
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by kayultimate(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2013
naija rats 2 rugged
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by lirusehn(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Blackteeth: And you guys are here talking igbo and yoruba tribal nonsense while others outside are busy working. Shame on you guys.
ar u possesd? Huh? Full white fool
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by lirusehn(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Am sure doz rats outa dia ar right now finkin of how 2 kill dez scientist. Btw,ยก Shey we o cum chop d rat ni or wetin we o do widem?
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Youngtekkey(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2013
hmmmmm sign of end time anything wey happen now it's end time sign,if i shit end time sign,if i cough end time sign na wa oooooo
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by NotNairalandi(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
what have you invented in this country for the betterment of Nigeria? Don't forget when ever you accuse Nigeria,you are accusing your entire family because they are all nigerians including yourself.pls grow up and learn how to talk....I don't want to call you a FOOL but mind how you talk.

1 Like

Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by ICUI4CU: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Men diz kool at least if dey improve in d controlin of rat person fit control al dis stuborn rat wer dey chop person document
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Oluwalala(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
I remember this episode of ninja turtles! Fallacy
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by kolamilan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
naija rats wey be say dem no get patient.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by antifat(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
How can I control my lecturer's mind to set questions dat I knw?
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by randwise(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
antifat: How can I control my lecturer's mind to set questions dat I knw?
HA ha! Forget dat. How fasting dey go joor @anifat.
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Shugamania: Hmm.
Reminds me of that series - 'fringe'.....and Matt Parkman in 'Heroes'.

How're you, Ciphoenix? Been a while.
yea.. It remind me of those series too... But this is jst with rat.. I will make it possible with humans.. But u wil av to submit urself as specimen oo grin
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
raheemat21: Sounds like telekinesis(not magic):the ability to move an object wth your mind and this one doesn't require any instrument
dear.. Telekinesis aint realistic
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by ciphoenix: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
sylvalord:
dear.. Telekinesis aint realistic
yet
Re: Control A Rat With Your Mind by KingDayfield(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Uhm! Dats interesting! Wt dat i sud be able 2 control my dead mum back 2 life! shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesian Spa Offers Snake Massage Services / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / NigComSat-1, Nigeria's Satellite In The Orbit: What Is The Situation Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.