Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tecno M3 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M3 Discussion Thread (1019 Views)

Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / TECNO M3 - Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2013
So,the m3 is gonna be available in the market 2day(as confirmed by someone)...lets wait in aticipation and launch dis new babe.
Re: Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2013
Modify the topic to 'Tecno M3 Discussion Thread'

1 Like

Re: Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Woa....mayn smoking hot,i just saw the tecno m3 na na na na na na,with my friend(working with tecno)..u have to see dis babe mayn,the disay is crisp,crystal clear,the camera is owk,the flas(not bad),i checked d os to confirm,and it was android 4.2.1(damn)..though he does not have games yet,but the gpu is worth talking about(as in c graphics)...i asked him about d ba3,he said it is equivalent 2 dat of l3,d@ was y dey made it dual-core,so as to save ba3....he told me that was just a sample,d@ it will b available in d market in a week and half's time.....i cant wait...M3 rocks mayn...#####
Re: Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmm....Are you sure?
Re: Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Fahadaqeil: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
Osyxcel: Hmmm....Are you sure?
Yeah,according to him,it will be available in a week and half's time
Re: Tecno M3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
Yeah,according to him,it will be available in a week and half's time

Alright. We have no other option than to wait.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Customized Smartphones Cases Or Covers / Which Is Better In Your Area ETISALAT,GLO,MTN & AIRTEL / Why Do Nigerians Repair Phone,buy The Fairly Use Ones And Feel Big.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.