Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (2037 Views)

Would You Obey Tradition And Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your TM Day 18+ / Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure / Can Any Nigerian Man Look Like This Man (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Talkcentral: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Lol wow
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by amiskurie(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2013
peeping!

like how?...like this??
*aww ok!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by mascot87(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2013
See is very sick and needs to be sent to a rehabilitate center asap
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2013
hoes are everywhere , and no more afraid to flaunt what they got. the sad truth is that some women only have bootays and tittays to offer to a man (nothing more), therefore they cannot compete with BEAUTIFUL SMART EDUCATED STRONG women who can offer men so much more. so, in order to attract men, these hoes use their body as bait because they know that we men easily fall for their tricks. here is a clue: if that gal walked to any of you and say:" babe lets go fukc right now!" 95% of you would do it
THE LAW OF ASHEWOISM by MBJ!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by switdil(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Chaiii c person mama o. Make she kukuma off everything na, madness in a customized form!!!
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hahaha, she needs ample breeze down there nah.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
phoinix: Hahaha, she needs ample breeze down there nah.

lol! grin
you know you want that...don't front. wink grin
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2013
*Kails*:

lol! grin
you know you want that...don't front. wink grin

Too darn big for me, I like them moderate, like you.
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by odumchi: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2013
Omenali nde Bekee. O ihe ovuru?
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
phoinix:

Too darn big for me, I like them moderate, like you.

Thats whats up wink

(1) (Reply)

Please,what Do You Call This Insect In Your Native Dialect Or Language? / 25 Things You Should Know About Calabar And Her People / What Happens During An Initiation Into Ifa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.