Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k (1396 Views)

Nook E Reader For Sale / Brand New, Sealed Barnes & Noble Nook E-reader + 7,000 Ebooks On DVD / Nook Simple Touch E-reader Pre-ordered By Cripnip Of NL *** Brand New In Box*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k by kosmanemmy: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2013
-Powerful and pocket-sized-
Kobo Mini is the world s smallest and lightest full-featured* eReader, so it s great for reading on the go. Complete with a no-glare(doesn't affect the eyes like other devices) natural Pearl E Ink touchscreen and built-in Wi Fi, it s the full Kobo experience at a great value.
All the value, no compromise
At 134 grams (4.73 ounces) and with a 5" touchscreen, Kobo Mini is the lightest, smallest full-featured* eReader on the market. Don t let its size fool you, though. Kobo Mini is packed with all the features Kobo is famous for, but now they re pocket-sized for easy reading on the go. Kobo Mini is truly the anywhere eReader.
Light as a feather
Kobo Mini is lighter than a paperback book so you ll never have to worry about it weighing down your bag. Carry Kobo Mini with you everywhere so you re never far away from a great read.
A battery that lasts
Never worry about your battery dying mid-chapter; a single charge on the Kobo Mini lasts up to one month** so you can read as long as you want. We've included a Micro USB cable in each box so you re never far from a full battery.

-Touch to turn-
Simple Turn makes it easy to flip pages and jump between chapters. Just use your finger. A simple tap or swipe lets you devour your eBooks as quickly as you want. Tap right to advance, left to return, or switch to your preferred set up. That s right! You can customize your page turns as easily as you choose your own font or light level. Kobo Mini adjusts to you, not the other way around.

-A more personal library-
The Kobo eBookstore has an enormous selection of great titles, latest books. But if you've already got some great ePubs in your collection or just want to read your PDFs, that s okay, too! Upload them onto your Kobo Mini to complete your library, your way.

Interested? contact me via
emms4life@yahoo.com (you can add me on fb with the same email)
OR
kosman.emmy@yahoo.com

Re: Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k by newmaonza: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
I wish a 9.7" reader is available.......Small screen readers do not scale tables in e books well
Re: Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k by kosmanemmy: 7:37am On Aug 12, 2013
the reason why i choose to focus on kobo ereaders is because it's portable,has faster processor, and cheaper. but if you want other ereader of 9'7 (onyx boox). i can source for it and give you feedback. thanks
Re: Brand New KOBO Mini E-reader For Just 28k by newmaonza: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls Do...and keep me updated

(1) (Reply)

Used Blackberry Torch 1 White For Sale / Mint Usa Used Iphone 5s 16 Gold @ 60k today / Buy Estone X7 Gaming Mouse In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.