Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Lionel Messi’s Pictures With A Blonde Stripper Was Photoshopped - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Lionel Messi’s Pictures With A Blonde Stripper Was Photoshopped (6306 Views)

My Pictures With Super Eagles Players After Nigeria V Niger Match / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / My Pictures With Super Eagles just before finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lionel Messi’s Pictures With A Blonde Stripper Was Photoshopped by Atosiney(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2013
An alleged scandal broke on Tuesday when an Argentinean
magazine splashed their front cover with a compromising
photo of Lionel Messi in Las Vegas with a blonde.
Pronto covered their front cover with an image of Messi
with his head buried into the cleavage of a so-called
“blonde stripper” in what the magazine described as a
“Night of chaos in Las Vegas”.
There only seems to have been one problem with Pronto’s
piece. It was complete lies.
Messi, arguably the most revered footballer on the planet,
has had his reputation restored by a catalogue of people
only too eager to show how the pictures in Pronto were
photoshopped.
As such, the now infamous front cover has been seen to be
a doctored pictured of Messi standing around at an event,
while a second picture published inside the magazine has
been shown to be an edit from an image of Messi holding
his baby son, Thiago.
Pictures showing that Lionel Messi’s pictures with a blonde
stripper in Las Vegas were photoshopped can be seen
below.

1 Like

Re: How Lionel Messi’s Pictures With A Blonde Stripper Was Photoshopped by DrTee1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
It only indicates how evil this world is. Lionel is the footballer I respect the most on earth. He is indubitably the BEST footballer of this generation yet he is so humble (even when celebrating his goals) and his life is virtually devoid of all forms of controversy.

I can't imagine that some debased minds conjured this against him.

Meanwhile, am I the first to comment?

Re: How Lionel Messi’s Pictures With A Blonde Stripper Was Photoshopped by nickz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked

(1) (Reply)

2odds Sure Win In Bet9ja / Peter Rufai: Rohr Must Begin To Focus On Local League / Nigerian Scored Great Goal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.