Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Changing Stallion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Changing Stallion (939 Views)

A Life Changing Experience @ Adrosan Telecoms Training In Vi / Stallion Automobile Job Vacancies / Stallion Group Vacancies: Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Changing Stallion by tizizzy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
I work with Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and‎​ I am well aware that we do not quite enjoy a good reputation with the public, and​ the backlashing we get are not unjustified either, BUT we are changing.
Now what is change for us? Change is I, a vibrant and‎​ energetic mind, in my 20s working for the Bank and​ so are many others. Fresh blood injected into the system to breed new ideas.
Change is our internal processes improving;Customers transacting businesses online realtime. Accounts being operated via phones, the internet anywhere in the world.
Change is delighting the customer with different range of flexible products to suit the his needs and‎​ lifestyle.
Change is improving our outlook to make you proud to bank with us.
It is understanding that your time is important and​ valuing it.
Change is a constant phenomenon and‎​ important to stay relevant in today's business world...We acknowledge that...."We have only just begun".

4 Likes

Re: The Changing Stallion by graduatehelpers(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Mmmmmmmh I comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Re: The Changing Stallion by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 02, 2013
tizizzy: I work with Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and‎​ I am well aware that we do not quite enjoy a good reputation with the public, and​ the backlashing we get are not unjustified either, BUT we are changing.
Now what is change for us? Change is I, a vibrant and‎​ energetic mind, in my 20s working for the Bank and​ so are many others. Fresh blood injected into the system to breed new ideas.
Change is our internal processes improving;Customers transacting businesses online realtime. Accounts being operated via phones, the internet anywhere in the world.
Change is delighting the customer with different range of flexible products to suit the his needs and‎​ lifestyle.
Change is improving....
Delighted to hear dat. pls do u know anytin abt the current recruitment, if yes kindly help wit any info and kindly also help wit info on urs frm TS to employment: durations, pays, benefits, working days, etc - A prospective employee awaiting medical invitation. THANKS.
Re: The Changing Stallion by graduatehelpers(f): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yea sure Union Bank is indeed changing I know it has the potentials to be among the top banks in the country if managed well,
@ thegreatman,congrats on your medicals
Re: The Changing Stallion by stanleychi: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ graduatehelpers. What kind of grammar is that. That's why most graduate are not employable
Re: The Changing Stallion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
graduatehelpers: Yea sure Union Bank is indeed changing I know it has the potentials to be among the top banks in the country if managed well,
@ thegreatman,congrats on your medicals
Not yet invited for medical, still hoping anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Song: OLELE by REX / MOUAU Is Recruiting? / Vacancy For Electrical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.