Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,968 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) (8237 Views)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / Chika Ike Celebrates Birthday With Students In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nollywood actresses are indeed having all the fun in the world now!
Genevieve began the holidaying trend by embarking on a Tour to China, Kate Henshaw followed suit and the latest addition is Nollywood actress, Chika Ike.
Following her final breakthrough with her divorce case which she announced via her facebook page, the sultry actress decided to visit the U.S.
Chika who arrived in New Jersey a while back and is currently in New York is indeed having all the fun!
She has also taken time out to do some shopping as well as get a little bit fattening foods to eat in bed. See photos below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/chika-ike-celebrates-final-divorce.html

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by makky(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ok......very weird ugly looking nails though ( ˘̶̀˘̯˘̶́ )

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
some ladies ar prayin just to get married, and dis one is celebratin her divorve...what a world?

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by dasparrow: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Rashe: some ladies ar prayin just to get married, and dis one is celebratin her divorve...what a world?

The ones that are praying to get married are either poor, have low self esteem or are not accomplished and need a man to take care of them. Those ladies with money know that marriage in itself does not buy happiness especially when you are married to a broke azz man. Don't you see singer Omawumi? She came from a polygamous home so she knew that most Nigerian-bred men will not stay faithful. So the chic went and got pregnant, had a beautiful baby in the USA and continued to focus on her music career while living life to the fullest. So in essence, people should do what makes them happy. After all, who are we to judge?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by homesteady(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Very soon our Celebs will start doing divorce parties!

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by homesteady(m): 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2013
dasparrow:

The ones that are praying to get married are either poor, have low self esteem or are not accomplished and need a man to take care of them. Those ladies with money know that marriage in itself does not buy happiness especially when you are married to a broke azz man. Don't you see singer Omawumi? She came from a polygamous home so she knew that most Nigerian-bred men will not stay faithful. So the chic went and got pregnant, had a beautiful baby in the USA and continued to focus on her music career while living life to the fullest. So in essence, people should do what makes them happy. After all, who are we to judge?

And do you really think that Omawumi is happy been a single mother?

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by tpia5: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
If they see someone who is married, the kind evil eye dem go take look dem, ehn.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
We are already planning her surprise divorce party wink

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by geovanni24(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
She divorced her hubby S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ she will be able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ live a flirtatious,non chalant and control freaking life!...she thinks its the way forward!...she couldn't even wait T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have a child at least like her contemporaries!...this chick is an Emphatic Nonentity,living a life of doom!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by omochristi: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Shut up ur mouth,otuota naija.na ur broda she divorce?dey dere dey judge orue

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Symphony007: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
She's like,"see me, i'm drinking starbucks with a straw, can you afford it?" ghastly!!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
[size=15pt]Miss big nose... so fugly biatch[/size]

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Eustacia(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
dasparrow:

Yea, you are very right, only insecure ladies need a man to complete them.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Degis(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eustacia:

I thought there is some grey matter in that cranium of yours. You don't need a man yet you crave for sex with a man, you don't need a man yet you dress up to impress them, you don't need a man, yet you need a man's sperm to get pregnant. You are a Big NUNU

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by dplomaticVal: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
I'l stay logged tu kw whn she'l finaly join the long awaited widow's divorcee's bitcheš cot sh've alwys craved For. undecided smh

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
U are happy cuz u will continue jumping from one senator to anoda all for vanity!*smh*
Don't worry ur last bus stop will be on yerima's bed!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by komek(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
Why would Omawumi sleep with a man in the first place. She should have slept with herself and that would have given her better happiness.

Some of you from broken homes will come to forums like this to confuse other girl because you were not privileged to enjoy good family setting. There is nothing as sweet as having a family. Go look for a man who complements you, a man who is your friend and not a man's money or wealth because that's what most of you long for and it will continue to backfire till you change your orientation. Marriage is good , it has nothing to do broke ass. Who even told you Omawunmi is happy? Stop deceiving people abeg

dasparrow:

11 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by komek(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Another empty skull
Eustacia:

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
dasparrow:
The ones that are praying to get married are either poor, have low self esteem or are not accomplished and need a man to take care of them. Those ladies with money know that marriage in itself does not buy happiness especially when you are married to a broke azz man.
Really?? Either poor? Low self esteem? Not accomplished??

Excuuuuse me!

Eustacia:
Taaarh! Insecure my foot!

Wanting to get married doesn't in anyway make a woman insecure or cox she is unsuccessful. It is a personal choice. I could choose to get married because I want to/need a companion and biblically, it is allowed!

Every woman has her definition of wanting to be married, but please dasparrow, do not go about saying women who pray for marriage are unsuccessful, low self esteem etc. As far as I am concerned, that school of thought is absolutely rubbish!

I do pray for marriage, does that make me insecure, poor, low self esteem? Puleeeaasee!

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
komek: Why would Omawumi sleep with a man in the first place. She should have slept with herself and that would have given her better happiness.

Some of you from broken homes will come to forums like this to confuse other girl because you were not privileged to enjoy good family setting. There is nothing as sweet as having a family. Go look for a man who complements you, a man who is your friend and not a man's money or wealth because that's what most of you long for and it will continue to backfire till you change your orientation. Marriage is good , it has nothing to do broke ass. Who even told you Omawunmi is happy? Stop deceiving people abeg

My brother I tire oo. These are the same people who will be the 1st to whisper when they see women above marriageable age unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Parisfran(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eustacia:
let me believe this is sarcasm
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by sobastical: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
So It never change the price of garri or fuel which is still 95nairasad
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by denzel2009: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2013
What a lucky escape for the guy. If she's celebrating divorce like this all over the world, she would have made the guys life a living hell. idiotic element

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by 3ace(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
There are some marriages that are bondages. When you unfortunately find yourself in one, you will crave divorce and become the happiest once the process is completed. Please, we don't know what happened in her own case so don't let us judge her.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
dasparrow:

Product of a failed home, doing all he can to justify his shortcomings!
Sane people are now an endangered specie cos insanity is the norm.
To Chika Ike; It is women like you that have set Yerima and his likes in the direction of our kids cos chastity is a woman's greatest virtue and a man's glory. It is now absent in most of today's
woman.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
So starbucks coffee of 3$ is celebration? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by angelTI(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
I rushed to the thread with the hope of seeing divorce aso ebi and cake. Mtscheww on her
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2013
dasparrow:

gbam.you have said it all.case closed!
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2013
seedord247: So starbucks coffee of 3$ is celebration? undecided
lol,bad belle.at least shes happy with herself and her life,thats all that matters cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2013
utumunta:

Product of a failed home, doing all he can to justify his shortcomings!
Sane people are now an endangered specie cos insanity is the norm.
To Chika Ike; It is women like you that have set Yerima and his likes in the direction of our kids cos chastity is a woman's greatest virtue and a man's glory. It is now absent in most of today's
woman.
bla bla bla bla bl

tales by moonlight
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2013
komek: Why would Omawumi sleep with a man in the first place. She should have slept with herself and that would have given her better happiness.

kokoma,i standby,i dey busy,konga,omawunmi baby,ehen ehen

nothing but rants,abeg let me continue enjoying this bottom belle song o jare cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Final Divorce Breakthrough In The U.S (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2013
nikkyshyne: Really?? Either poor? Low self esteem? Not accomplished??

Excuuuuse me!

Taaarh! Insecure my foot!

Wanting to get married doesn't in anyway make a woman insecure or cox she is unsuccessful. It is a personal choice. I could choose to get married because I want to/need a companion and biblically, it is allowed!

Every woman has her definition of wanting to be married, but please dasparrow, do not go about saying women who pray for marriage are unsuccessful, low self esteem etc. As far as I am concerned, that school of thought is absolutely rubbish!

I do pray for marriage, does that make me insecure, poor, low self esteem? Puleeeaasee!
whatever rocks your boat nikky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini / POPULAR ACTRESS, FLAUNTS HER NIP TO THE WORLD IN NEW PHOTO..(MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.