Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan (638 Views)

The 10 QUESTIONS Your Business Plan Must Answer To Attract Investors / How To Attract Customers To My Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan by smartbusiness: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
The first step in opening a successful business is writing a comprehensive business plan. Almost everybody has a rough idea of what basically constitutes a business plan.

But there are many things which you need to pay attention to, as most people often miss to include them.
So here's a head start on crafting your business plan.

In general there are five things that all business plans should have.
They are; Executive Summary, Market Research, History and Position to Date, Operations and Business Strategy.

Speaking about executive summary it should address some vital issues like mission and objective of the company, description of the company, products and services offered, finance requirements as well as financial forecasts. An executive summary is often regarded as the foundation of any business. All the information that you will provide in the plan will be like a guiding path as to what your business will do and how they will do it.

History and position to date is the second vital thing in a business plan sample. This part of the business plan will take you a step further in running your business. Here you require to include some vital things- such as, the key personnel and the management team of your business, history of your business and also the structure of your restaurant business.

you can get access to loan through joining our business club Call me on 07018207990 or email me on smartbusinessfellowship@gmail.com

I wish you success.

Joshua V
Re: How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan by iamSi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Thank God I was here today _
Re: How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan by smartbusiness: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2013
iamSi: Thank God I was here today _

What did you mean, is it good or bad?
Re: How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan by iamSi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Can I thank God gor Badness? _ its damn good bro- I really wanna meet you
Re: How Attract Investors With Your Business Plan by smartbusiness: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
...Continuation

Market research is the most important part of the business plan sample. Efficient market research will only depict how much successful your business is going to be in the long run. A market research should be inclusive of the following factors - social and economic factors, long-term opportunities, competitive environment, customer description, geographic area, market definition, competitive analysis, market opportunities, competitive advantages and also potential future competition.

The answers that you would get to these things should be analyzed carefully. The information received through market research is invaluable for the success of any business.

Business strategy is another important component of a business plan sample. Here you should exactly explain how you plan to attract customers to your business. You not only require to attract but also to retain that attraction so as the customers can keep coming back to your business. Thus the topics that should be addressed in this part of the plan are advertising and promotion, incentives or special offers to customers, marketing and sales and commission.

After this comes the fifth most important part of a business plan sample is Operations. Here you need to explain clearly as to how you will run your business on a daily basis. This part should include things like number of employees you have, type of employees, the daily menu, particular food on a particular day and more. Basically this part of the business plan should address the daily operations of your restaurant business.

...To be continued

I wish you success in your business

Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Get An Infinity X35 And A Toyota Camry 2008 At A Cheap Price Now / Verified Paypal Account For Sale / Children Used Cloths (okirika)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.