Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only (7796 Views)

Please How Can I Jailbreak My Ps3 / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming / Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Noctis(m): 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
stanlee303: @noctis my guy is it directly or via flash drive
Download on your computer and copy to a FAT32 harddrive in a folder called PS3 and a subfolder called GAMES. Connect to your ps3 and run your backup manager (Rogero, gaia, multiman, whichever one) and then you can either copy to your ps3 or play straight from the external harddrive. A few games might need for there to be a Bluray Disk inside your ps3, but most don't.
Uclloyd28:

someone is helping u and giving u the info u need, yet u keep ignoring my own request....smh! Nigerians eh!
Its possible he didn't see it, plus those files would be too large to send in an email. Try downloading from ps3iso.com, you have to do a bit of searching on the site to find what you're looking for, and you may have to open a free account with them but I'm pretty sure they won't password their winrar files or make you take any silly surveys.
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Uclloyd28(m): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2013
@Noctis...thanks a lot man...I appreciate
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Noctis(m): 6:00am On Aug 22, 2013
Not a problem dude. Its not like I have anything better to do anyway, such is youth service smiley
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by stanlee303(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Uclloyd28:

someone is helping u and giving u the info u need, yet u keep ignoring my own request....smh! Nigerians eh!

No vex bruh.
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by stanlee303(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
Noctis please when your in lagos I need to jailbreak my ps3 if you know how to do it please Reply. Because jailbreak 4.46 seems passworded and scams are much so downgrading to will be needed email: stanleyamah37@gmail.com
If any private info smiley
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Noctis(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2013
I won't be in lagos till mid-october, but I'll try and help you then.
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by ritchboy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
I was on PSN yesterday with cfw, as long as you know what you're doing, no biggie!

DISCLAIMER: The federal ministry of health warns that pirates are liable to die OLD cheesy
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Noctis(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritchboy: I was on PSN yesterday with cfw, as long as you know what you're doing, no biggie!

DISCLAIMER: The federal ministry of health warns that pirates are liable to die OLD cheesy
So proud of yourself. Enjoy it while it lasts, next-gen is on the way.
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by ritchboy(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Noctis:
So proud of yourself. Enjoy it while it lasts, next-gen is on the way.

Is the WiiU that bad? grin
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by Noctis(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2013
That would be settling. I don't settle.
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by stanlee303(m): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Noctis Boss....to d gy who said he's on psn with a jailbroken ps3 I Pity your life cheesy
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by bondmack(m): 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
pls where can I hack my ps3 FAT?itz bn upgraded to version 4.41 before I got it and hav bn playing jst fifa2013 since..I can't afford new cds now cus we all knw hw expensive it is..pls I need ur opinions now..thanks!
Re: Should I Jailbreak My Ps3. Gamelords Only by nigmarelli(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
bondmack]pls where can I hack my ps3 FAT?itz bn upgraded to version 4.41 before I got it and hav bn playing jst fifa2013 since..I can't afford new cds now cus we all knw hw expensive it is..pls I need ur opinions now..thanks.
Gooday Mr Bondmack.I just saw your post.I know someone who can help you and i also sell games for relatively cheap.Hit me up on this number:08081579796 or call me and i'll hook you up.You could also check out my thread in the gaming section with this name:nigmarelli and see if that fits what you're looking for.After that,hit me up.Cheers.Will be expecting your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 4 Has Better Graphics Than The Psp / Beach Buggy Racing All Secret Shortcut 2021 / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.