Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me (630 Views)

Program For Customer Relationship Management(crm) / Need Someone To Write A Mobile App / As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am To Write A Project: Pls I Need Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2013
Hello, I want a dictionary containing three different languages. Like if we have a word Hello it has to show in English, Spanish and French all together. Also if I search for any word in any language the word has to come up in these three
Languages. And should give a search option to search for any word in any language out of these three

Also I need a feature that if I want I can look for a word starting with "Um" or words ending with "Aa" .... and should give me option to make the selection of the language.

Beside this I also have a project where I need converter that also in three different languages.

Both of these I need for my site which is running on VBulletin an part of it is on WordPress so I don't know what kind of language or software will be used for this ...

But all that we can discuss afterwards first kindly do let me know how would you work on it What will be the charges Please ask for any details needed and let me know the exact charges I don't want any hidden charges or any added up charges later on cause I have to know at the first place that if I can afford it or not.. do let me know everything in detail please

Thanks a lot
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by docjuli(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2013
Also post this on www.fiverr.com.
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by avosoft: 12:19am On Aug 04, 2013
Gdoll: Hello, I want a dictionary containing three different languages. Like if we have a word Hello it has to show in English, Spanish and French all together. Also if I search for any word in any language the word has to come up in these three
Languages. And should give a search option to search for any word in any language out of these three

Also I need a feature that if I want I can look for a word starting with "Um" or words ending with "Aa" .... and should give me option to make the selection of the language.

Beside this I also have a project where I need converter that also in three different languages.

Both of these I need for my site which is running on VBulletin an part of it is on WordPress so I don't know what kind of language or software will be used for this ...

But all that we can discuss afterwards first kindly do let me know how would you work on it What will be the charges Please ask for any details needed and let me know the exact charges I don't want any hidden charges or any added up charges later on cause I have to know at the first place that if I can afford it or not.. do let me know everything in detail please

Thanks a lot

hello, am interested in your project, i have written an app before that translate one word in another langusage, can wel talk? phone: 2348037058471, email: avosoftware @ gmail . com, portfolio: http://avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by brine(m): 12:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Language should be PHP since its a webscript and would be run online.
J
My question is :
Will you provide the whole words and their translations in the other 2 languages? Definitely you have to.

Are you game for this project and do you realize what it might cost?
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2013
docjuli: Also post this on www.fiverr.com.

Thanks Dear
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2013
avosoft:

hello, am interested in your project, i have written an app before that translate one word in another langusage, can wel talk? phone: 2348037058471, email: avosoftware @ gmail . com, portfolio: http://forum.avo-soft.com

Will mail you today .... thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2013
brine: Language should be PHP since its a webscript and would be run online.
J
My question is :
Will you provide the whole words and their translations in the other 2 languages? Definitely you have to.

Are you game for this project and do you realize what it might cost?

Hello, I can provide all the data for dictionary every single word in all the three languages but about the translator I have to understand how it would work and will try to see if I can provide any data for it

Thanks dear ....
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by brine(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Gdoll:

Hello, I can provide all the data for dictionary every single word in all the three languages but about the translator I have to understand how it would work and will try to see if I can provide any data for it

Thanks dear ....

What's your budget?
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
brine:

What's your budget?

You can kindly let me know which one you think you can work on dictionary or translator or both Also let me know the charges for it ....
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by avosoft: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2013
Gdoll:

Will mail you today .... thanks

i will provide the languages, i can also use an api, which will need internet connection to work, but has the advantage that you don't have to download large language translation files. can you call me so we talk prize +2348037058471
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by Gdoll: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2013
avosoft:

i will provide the languages, i can also use an api, which will need internet connection to work, but has the advantage that you don't have to download large language translation files. can you call me so we talk prize +23437058471

Hi you have given different number in this reply and in your first reply ... which is the correct one Also where are you located And what about the dictionary ... can you also work on it
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by igwe4life(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2013
Gdoll:

You can kindly let me know which one you think you can work on dictionary or translator or both Also let me know the charges for it ....
I can work on both d dictionary and translator, I envisage a completion time of 48hrs max, send me a mail on igweczar@yahoo.com and I will send you a quote asap.
Re: I Need Someone To Write A Dictionary Program For Me by avosoft: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Gdoll:

Hi you have given different number in this reply and in your first reply ... which is the correct one Also where are you located And what about the dictionary ... can you also work on it

The numbers are correct 2348037058471, i can work on both , just call so we discuss

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Setup A Server Based School Learning Management System / Need A Very Goood Web Programmer/ Android Programmer In Abj / We Need A Custom App Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.