Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! (15321 Views)

A Picture Of A Yam In Form Of A Baby / *~George_D Voted Food Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations / *~ Y me Voted Food Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by MissyB3(f): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Lk5fVwW7Rn8/T5UmDm0cQ9I/AAAAAAAADcM/srLUTFLCziM/s640/Baby_boy_3_month_old.jpg[/img]

Beautiful Food section and Fashion section moderator, Tjskii gave birth to a healthy baby boy earlier this week, and of course, mother and baby are doing just great.
On behalf of the Food section posters, I say a huge congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Tjskii and a warm welcome to little Tjskii. kiss kiss

Oya, make y'all join in the party. . . There's food and drink enough to go round. cheesy cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2x8ebn6IPQI/UadWQLyZwyI/AAAAAAAACy0/XBcnBD8eedo/s640/jollof+rice+in+nigeria.jpg[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2013
Yeah.

Mr Tjskii represented here.

A very big Congrats to my Tjskii. 9 more to complete our football team Tjskii United.
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Rocktation(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mennnn, see foooood! shocked shocked shocked
Pikin good oo.

Congratulations Tjskii!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
What is Tjskii?
Is it a boy?

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
so why the white baby pic ? is tjskii white ? and who the heck is tjskii ?

6 Likes

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Awwww congratulations tjskii !! smiley
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
i'm salivating. congrats grin
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
congrats tjskii

but why torture us with the food ehn embarassed
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Odunharry(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
congrats tjskii...i dy cme collect malt use step dwn first ...then afta 1week na eatng n drinkin galore..
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by DAY12(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Firearm: Yeah.

Mr Tjskii represented here.

A very big Congrats to my Tjskii. 9 more to complete our football team Tjskii United.

Lets Tjskii hubby catch you.. U nor dey hear word
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Afrocatalyst: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
And she posted ds morning.. Hmm... Congrats dear. Strong woman tins.
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by 190: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Tjiskii go baq to the kitchen undecided
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Jimbadly: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulobia Tijisikisi!!!

But please Op can you get those food items off of my face cos it's making my mouth to water. You know we can't eat em so why show em. angry
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by braxjay(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
i celebrate you.

so in the mood of celebration, let us all raise our...... where the food they sef ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Amule5000us(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chei . . see food! cool cool

Congrats oh, and a big welcome to the new baby!
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats swt
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
So happy for her/him/them

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Cutepie1(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulation o
@op make sure u dish d food in a take away n bring ma own right nw
i dey salivate
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations!!!

#DatzAll
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by IAMBREEZY: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrat tjskill
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by searay(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
No reasonable thing tp comment, make I talk true. I'm tired of saying 1st to com...
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by PStacks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oh! So sweet!
Congrats.....
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by parismarc: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats,may God keep and preserve him.
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congrats is that a name or a moniker cos I can't type it with my phone embarassed
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by BUSHHUNTER: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
grin dont even know watz tsrkis abi wetin b d name ...mak i comment sha
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Borat1: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dunno whom to congratulate more here...
Tjskll on the birth of this gorgeous baby
Or the person who cooked that gorgeous egusi soup shocked
Person wey talk say you can't tell a sweet soup from its looks is confused
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by greatgod2012(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
Congratulations, my sister.
May the arrival of the LO be the beginning of a new thing in your life and family. Amen.
The Lord shall provide everything you will need to take care of this bundle of joy.

Olorun o ni fikan gbakan o
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by miteolu(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
grin dont even know watz tsrkis abi wetin b d name ...mak i comment sha

She is female Nairalander

Personal text: I don't try to be awesome,awesome tries to be me

Time registered: May 22, 2010

Time spent online: 1 month & 22 days

Signature: ijebu garri no dey do advert,but e still dey sell pass indomie,moral of story#Inoneedshout

View Tjskii's posts (3068) | View Tjskii's topics (19)
Re: Tjskii Gives Birth To A Baby Boy. . . . Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
Aww...dis is so lovely and sweet. I love babies. Gosh..m gonna cry. Awwww...... kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Rice: A Call For Better Rice Mills / Palliatives: Rice Price Spikes As FG, States’ Suppliers Mop Up Markets / Effect Of Obesity On The Skeleton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.