Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week (2462 Views)

Am Having Problem Activating The Free Etisalat Data On Ma Tecno H6 / How Can I Solve The Parsing Error On Ma Android Phone? / I Can't Download,2go On Ma Htc(g2)..........pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2013
wat kind of life b dis? upon d cries,no valid plan fr Android users I hv spent enuf...I don suffer
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by nenergy(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
Stop unnecessary downloads and you'll fine.

2 Likes

Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2013
nenergy: Stop unnecessary downloads and you'll fine.
which kind dwnload? jux opening facebk n nairaland...200 finish...I load agn n end up spending like 3 to 4 hundred daily (no dwnload)

2 Likes

Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2013
When you were buying Android phone you should have asked question.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by obi4eze(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
which network do u use?
which version of android do u use?
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Osyxcel(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
brooklyn49: which kind dwnload? jux opening facebk n nairaland...200 finish...I load agn n end up spending like 3 to 4 hundred daily (no dwnload)

Bros, subscribe to a data plan.

Which browser do you use?
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
obi4eze: which network do u use?
which version of android do u use?
I hv sims in all d netwrk...em using HTC wildfire...2.3 version of Android
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by omanifrank(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
go and use bb plan with droid vpn for ur andriod device...its unlimited

this will help
http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=255
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Osyxcel:

Bros, subscribe to a data plan.

Which browser do you use?
bro I subscribe tu which plan jux two weeks ago I subscribed mtn BBC week n they block it leaving ma subscription died a silence death...I tried Airtel 2 in 1 subscription of 3 days( incase it dnt wrk on ma phn so I won't hv much to lose compare tu mtn dat I lose painfuly) wen d Airtel stuff expired, I tried agn n they told mi that I can only do it once....meanwhile droidvpn do nt wrk on ma phn neither do openvpn....so devastated?
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
chidyhels: When you were buying Android phone you should have asked question.
meaning wat? is that d way forward now
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by obi4eze(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
brooklyn49: I hv sims in all d netwrk...em using HTC wildfire...2.3 version of Android
Coincidentally, I use the same phone. I use Airtel 200 Naira for 3 days and they offer 240MB. To use MTN, u'll need droidvpn and to use droidvpn, u'll need to root ur phone.
How to subscribe to Airtel: Dial *166# and u'll be subscribed to Airtel Club. Recharge with 200 Naira and Dial *440*018#. You should get a notification from Airtel. To check your data balance, dial *141*11*0#.
Thanks.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by nairacountry(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
I u in d fct? if yes I can sell an airtel sim dat hs bin configured wt 20g & expires Nov 2014; (wichever comes 1st.)
Actually I bought 2 cos d guy den told me 1 can only work on bb; wich later I find out he said dat just to sell 2 pieces for me. I hv bin using it on my tab, bb & techno D5 witout any hazzle.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Skillz4u(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
nairacountry: I u in d fct? if yes I can sell an airtel sim dat hs bin configured wt 20g & expires Nov 2014; (wichever comes 1st.)
Actually I bought 2 cos d guy den told me 1 can only work on bb; wich later I find out he said dat just to sell 2 pieces for me. I hv bin using it on my tab, bb & techno D5 witout any hazzle.
how can I get this kind if line. plz
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by nairacountry(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
if u r in Abuja, u wl pick it PERSONALLY
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
nairacountry: I u in d fct? if yes I can sell an airtel sim dat hs bin configured wt 20g & expires Nov 2014; (wichever comes 1st.)
hw much?
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by obi4eze(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
brooklyn49: bro I subscribe tu which plan jux two weeks ago I subscribed mtn BBC week n they block it leaving ma subscription died a silence death...I tried Airtel 2 in 1 subscription of 3 days( incase it dnt wrk on ma phn so I won't hv much to lose compare tu mtn dat I lose painfuly) wen d Airtel stuff expired, I tried agn n they told mi that I can only do it once....meanwhile droidvpn do nt wrk on ma phn neither do openvpn....so devastated?
I don't know why Airtel didn't allow you to subscribe to the plan for the second time. For me, this is my second time of subscribing to the 2-for-1 plan. Have you tried the bb daily plan. It's capped at 80MB. To subsribe, send bbud to 440.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
obi4eze:
I don't know why Airtel didn't allow you to subscribe to the plan for the second time. For me, this is my second time of subscribing to the 2-for-1 plan. Have you tried the bb daily plan. It's capped at 80MB. To subsribe, send bbud to 440.
yu will still nid tu top additional 10mb of 100 bfr yu can use it
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
obi4eze:
yu will still nid tu top additional 10mb of 100 bfr yu can use it ...I I cnt finish dat in a day
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
obi4eze:
Coincidentally, I use the same phone. I use Airtel 200 Naira for 3 days and they offer 240MB. To use MTN, u'll need droidvpn and to use droidvpn, u'll need to root ur phone.
How to subscribe to Airtel: Dial *166# and u'll be subscribed to Airtel Club. Recharge with 200 Naira and Dial *440*018#. You should get a notification from Airtel. To check your data balance, dial *141*11*0#.
Thanks.
lol..I did that bt d secnd tym was unsuccessful..
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by obi4eze(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
brooklyn49: yu will still nid tu top additional 10mb of 100 bfr yu can use it ...I I cnt finish dat in a day
The BB daily plan costs 100 naira. I don't think you need additional 10 mb to subscribe to it. I used it before I started subscribing to the 2-for-1 plan. It's capped at 80 mb and expires at 11.59pm the night of the day you subscribed.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
I don't know why its hard for youth to get affordable legal Internet connection in this country in the 21st century.. later we go dey shout giant if Africa, giant with no light and internet connection for youths SMh. Name like this we go dey dey grin
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
obi4eze:
The BB daily plan costs 100 naira. I don't think you need additional 10 mb to subscribe to it. I used it before I started subscribing to the 2-for-1 plan. It's capped at 80 mb and expires at 11.59pm the night of the day you subscribed.
use on Android bro I did bfr n culdnt use it Til it expired d following day(bfr we realise d additional 10mb stuff....bro even in d wildest dream, it won't work on Android if d 10mb z nt attached. roger that
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by obi4eze(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
brooklyn49: use on Android bro I did bfr n culdnt use it Til it expired d following day(bfr we realise d additional 10mb stuff....bro even in d wildest dream, it won't work on Android if d 10mb z nt attached. roger that
Well, I don't know why you're having issues with the subscripton. I've used it & right now, I'm using the 3-day plan which costs 200 naira. It's far better than MTN that offers a paltry 10mb 100 naira.
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
9jadelta: I don't know why its hard for youth to get affordable legal Internet connection in this country in the 21st century.. later we go dey shout giant if Africa, giant with no light and internet connection for youths SMh. Name like this we go dey dey grin
undecided
9jadelta: I don't know why its hard for youth to get affordable legal Internet connection in this country in the 21st century.. later we go dey shout giant if Africa, giant with no light and internet connection for youths SMh. Name like this we go dey dey grin
r yu from Togo?? y nt take d lead sinc we r nt smart enuf?
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by everyday: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
I subscribe to Mtn data plan for 1000 Naira monthly 100 MB and its ok.Send 106 ro 131
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
everyday: I subscribe to Mtn data plan for 1000 Naira monthly 100 MB and its ok.Send 106 ro 131
hell no!! 100mb cnt take mi a week..nt cool
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by nairacountry(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2013
brooklyn49: hw much?

Brooklyn, its just 5k.
peeps, try ur luck, it works! send 100h as many times as u receive no sms reply to 131. mtn line
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by nairacountry(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2013
everyday: I subscribe to Mtn data plan for 1000 Naira monthly 100 MB and its ok.Send 106 ro 131
hahahaha.....;-) u aren't a heavy user. 100mb can't last me 2hrs. or u aren't using android
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Praise5: 10:28am On Aug 03, 2013
omanifrank: go and use bb plan with droid vpn for ur andriod device...its unlimited

this will help
http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=255
pls do ur droid vpn open google playstore? mine doesn't
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by wheesin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
both d 200 naira code for 3days isnt working even wen i bought an additional 10mb...am doomed...wasted 500 naira again
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Peterwizzy: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
nairacountry:
hahahaha.....;-) u aren't a heavy user. 100mb can't last me 2hrs. or u aren't using android
Abi o,100mb no reach me for symbian talkmore of andriod ahhh
Re: Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week by Liwenjing(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
I subscribed for 300mb monthly and it is enough for me, sometimes I don't even finish it before the month runs out. there are some tricks and some information one needs to apply. I use approximately 6 or 7 mb daily, at most 10mb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn 50mb / This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 4 And Tecno L8 Plus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.