Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

u - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / u (771 Views)

Artificial Grass Sales & Installation / Artificial Grass. We Sell, We Plan, And We Install To Your Convenience / Fibre/artificial Grass Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

u by BALLERON(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
H
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2013
Pls contact asap
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2013
Yes yes
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello everyone
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2013
Call me
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2013
How to deal
Re: u by Femonjay(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
I saw an ad like that in my area,

I will help you check the phone No. on my way home.
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thank you
Femonjay: I saw an ad like that in my area,

I will help you check the phone No. on my way home.
Re: u by Femonjay(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
BALLER ON: Thank you

I am sorry for the delay, I was away from Nairaland small,

Their Nos. are 08060422297 /07086328427. Greensworld Ltd.

Please let it be on record that that I just saw the sign board on the road,

I dont have anything to do with the company, owner, or their rep. lol

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: u by BALLERON(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thank you , still collecting price list
Femonjay:

I am sorry for the delay, I was away from Nairaland small,

Their Nos. are 08060422297 /07086328427. Greensworld Ltd.

Please let it be on record that that I just saw the sign board on the road,

I dont have anything to do with the company, owner, or their rep. lol

CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: u by bethelmendels(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2017
We are a major importer of artificial grass/turf in Nigeria. We handle the design and installation of artificial grass and putting greens for Soccer pitch, Golf course, Basketball, Hockey, Lawn and walkways, Play areas etc. for Schools, Estates, Hospitals, Hotels, Malls, offices, Homes and Residential, Airfield and many more.

We are professionals and Nigeria’s Number one artificial grass company. We have been in the business of designing and installing artificial grass for 15 years.

BethelMendels grass/ Turf combines the benefits of natural turf with optimum playing comfort and maximum safety; it is resistant to difficult climatic changes and offers improved and consistent playing conditions and longer playing hours. We use our artificial turfs and cutting-edge technologies to offer environmental aesthetics.
With our artificial grass, there is NO MOWING, NO FERTILIZING, NO WATERING, NO PRUNING, LITTLE MAINTENANCE all year round.

They come in various texture and colours: 10mm, 15mm, Natural grass 27mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, natural grass 40mm. we also have coloured synthetic grass in red/purplr/blue colours. Call/whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296
www.bethelmendelsgrass.com

1 Like

Re: u by mendelsmattress: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2017
We are a major importer of artificial grass/turf in Nigeria. We handle the design and installation of artificial grass and putting greens for Soccer pitch, Golf course, Basketball, Hockey, Lawn and walkways, Play areas etc. for Schools, Estates, Hospitals, Hotels, Malls, offices, Homes and Residential, Airfield and many more.

We are professionals and Nigeria’s Number one artificial grass company. We have been in the business of designing and installing artificial grass for 15 years.

BethelMendels grass/ Turf combines the benefits of natural turf with optimum playing comfort and maximum safety; it is resistant to difficult climatic changes and offers improved and consistent playing conditions and longer playing hours. We use our artificial turfs and cutting-edge technologies to offer environmental aesthetics.
With our artificial grass, there is NO MOWING, NO FERTILIZING, NO WATERING, NO PRUNING, LITTLE MAINTENANCE all year round.

They come in various texture and colours: 10mm, 15mm, Natural grass 27mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, natural grass 40mm. we also have coloured synthetic grass in red/purplr/blue colours. Call/whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296
www.bethelmendelsgrass.com

We sell per square meter @ the lowest price you ever imagine.

Re: u by mendelsmattress: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2017
Indoor/Outdoor Green Artificial Grass Turf Area Rug, 100% UV olefin green artificial grass rug Easy care and cleaning with bleach and water. Machine made Stain and fade resistant Portable Great for use under party/event/wedding tents and canopies. Also great for decks, patios, yards, parks, picnics, camping and other outdoor uses! This rug is ideal for: pools decks patios under grills on docks taking with you when traveling in your RV (roll it out at your door when you park) picnics party tents wedding tents event tents camping

We sell per square meter at the lowest price you can ever imagine.
Call or whatapp: 08033264815 or you can visit our office at 27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun bus stop, off Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja-Lagos

Re: u by mendelsmattress: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Hire/ Rent Artificial Grass for event
We offer our clients the opportunity to Hire/Rent our artificial grass for an event (Red carpet, in and outdoor parties.)
Are you an event planner or an individual who like adding color to whatever you do and you are wondering where to hire/rent an artificial grass look/search no further here at Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd we hire/ rent our artificial/synthetic grass for your occasions.
Call or whatsapp: 08033264815 , 08036911296

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built, Furnished 3bedrm @ Osapa London and V.I / Barachel Park And Garden Ikorodu,fast Selling.... At A Give-away Price. / Buying A House Vs Building A House Which Is Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.