Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta (2945 Views)

20 Killed In Renewed Benin City Cult War / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’ / Which Cult/ Frat Is The Strongest In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by angelcj: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Some female students of Delta State secondary schools have turned to homosexual practices and have been taking lesbian acts to public and private schools across the state, according to Leadership Friday....

It has been gathered that the young women have formed a 'cult' called Missing in Action, a community allegedly possessing "deadly charms and weapons," as reported by Leadership.

The highest number of members reportedly belongs to the six popular public secondary schools in the Warri/Asaba area [no names given]; on a daily basis, they visit primary school girls too woo them to join the 'cult'.

ASP Lucky Uyabeme, Police spokesman for Delta State, has confirmed that sixteen girls were apprehended in a hotel in Umuagu/Ogbeke Square area, celebrating their introduction into the 'cult'.

Upon questioning, the girls admitted to being lesbians, and, hence, were arraigned at the Magistrate Court III, Asaba.

Moreover, members of the group, said to be students in JSS II and III of a popular secondary school for girls, are reportedly seducing female teachers with gifts and photographs of a revealing nature showing girls engaged in sexual activities with each other.

Phase I & II Club House around DLA road in Asaba is the alleged training centre for new entrants, where they are indoctrinated by others who have been long involved in the act.

There, checks revealed, fierce security men are positioned to collect 'gate fees' from unsuspecting members of the public who are interested in the 'live shows,' where the acts are performed and Indian hemp is passed around.

One of the girls, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said thus: "We don't need any man; we hate men and when they come around us we will kill them."
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/08/photos-we-dont-need-men-lesbian-school.html

Re: PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by Rexsul: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
indigbo in action again....rep. of biafra should b creatd 4 them jare embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by angelcj: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
wetin concern biafra with ds post?
Re: PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rexsul: indigbo in action again....rep. of biafra should b creatd 4 them jare embarassed
The peak of st.u.p.i.d.i.t.y is in you.
Re: PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by xtripple: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
I blame mothers, because they refuse to do their job. Train your child the way of our Lord Jesus...
Re: PHOTOS: "We Don't Need Men": Lesbian School 'cult' Thrives In Delta by dasparrow: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
xtripple: I blame mothers, because they refuse to do their job. Train your child the way of our Lord Jesus...

Are mothers the only ones to raise children? And what should the fathers be doing in the mean time? Or do you think being a father only means being capable of getting a woman pregnant?

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says / I Hope You Are All Fine / Photo: See How Uganda Security Fondles Ladies Private Parts In The Name Of Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.