Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere (636 Views)

Miniflat with parking to let at off Adelabu Str. Surulere Lagos call 08031955044 / 2 Bedrooms Flat Off Adelabu Street Surulere / 2nos 5brm Duplex@adisa Bashua, Off Adelabu Str,alh.masha,s/lere,r/c, N35m Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere by MissAddy: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Prime plot of land for urgent sale on Adelabu street in Surulere, ideal for residential or commercial building.
*Asking Price-65 Million

Contact Ms Adrin for more details on:08138229500
Email:adrinbello@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere by MissAddy: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2013
Urgent sale,it is still available.
Re: FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere by princeonx: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2013
MissAddy: Prime plot of land for urgent sale on Adelabu street in Surulere, ideal for residential or commercial building.
*Asking Price-70 Million

Contact Ms Adrin for more details on:08138229500
Email:adrinbello@yahoo.co.uk
BB pin: 23839410
You are talking about $437,000! Some of you agents ad prices is increasing becoming annoying.
Re: FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere by kopell: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
@prince_onx many of these guys never work for money that's why you see many of them post those numbers, can you imagine $437,500 for land. if one has that cash at hand here in NYC it will buy you 9 3bedrooms or three family house that can be rent out for $2,200 a month for each of the 9 apartments. You do the math if I'm right that is $19,800 a month and $237,600 a year. lets assume the property tax is $37,000 a year may be little more or less depends on the location of the property, my brother you will have $200,600 a year in your bank account every year. These analysis dos not based on mortgage payment on property, this is out straight purchase on properties. With the mortgage system you will pay less by a monthly payment on the property but could end up paying more by the end of the mortgage life. With all these so call agents posting these ridiculous prices, I believe many of them are just waiting for those pen robbers that stole enough money to buy this property and get their own piece out of the stolen money. If one has an opportunity to put those kind of money into one of these choices which one would you prefer? Mind you here nobody owns you back rent like in that of our beloved country. If you do owe back rent I can bet you with quick court procedure in less than three months you will be out on the streets, that's the great part of it.
Re: FOR SALE- Prime Land At Adelabu In Surulere by princeonx: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
kopell: @prince_onx many of these guys never work for money that's why you see many of them post those numbers, can you imagine $437,500 for land. if one has that cash at hand here in NYC it will buy you 9 3bedrooms or three family house that can be rent out for $2,200 a month for each of the 9 apartments. You do the math if I'm right that is $19,800 a month and $237,600 a year. lets assume the property tax is $37,000 a year may be little more or less depends on the location of the property, my brother you will have $200,600 a year in your bank account every year. These analysis dos not based on mortgage payment on property, this is out straight purchase on properties. With the mortgage system you will pay less by a monthly payment on the property but could end up paying more by the end of the mortgage life. With all these so call agents posting these ridiculous prices, I believe many of them are just waiting for those pen robbers that stole enough money to buy this property and get their own piece out of the stolen money. If one has an opportunity to put those kind of money into one of these choices which one would you prefer? Mind you here nobody owns you back rent like in that of our beloved country. If you do owe back rent I can bet you with quick court procedure in less than three months you will be out on the streets, that's the great part of it.
Honestly bros, I kind of now consider my Lagos property as a house built for my sibling/parent. As per rent alone, that house might take me over 30yrs to recover what I invested in it. My youngest brother wanted to buy this plot for about N5m but the owner now went up to N6.5m because two more people showed interest. It was kind of hard convincing him to buy a house here instead of paying that much for an empty plot/land because he live in Swiss but I am so glad that finally he agreed to. If all go well I will be closing and signing some paper work for him soon for a single family 3 bedrooms and 2 car garage for $43,500. Properties in that area rent for between $800-$1,000 a month. At that rate he will get/gain his money back in 4yrs. Property tax is $1050 for 6 months there! That's $2,100 every year tax expenses after all invested funds is recovered.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain For Rent @ Sangotedo, Ajah, Lekki / Estimate Of Building 3 Flats / 2 Bedroom Exquisite Apartment All Ensuite At Ogba, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.