Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] (827 Views)

Smartphones With 13-megapixel Camera Discussion Thread / Lenovo A850s+ With 3gb Ram, 8gb Rom, Kitkat, 13 Megapixel, Octa Core. / Upload Camera Phone Snaps Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
The only camera you’ll ever need
Take photos and video that no other
smartphone can match with the Nokia
Lumia 1020. Use the 41 megapixel
camera sensor to capture every detail,
then zoom in and reframe to create a
new photo with the same incredible
clarity. Plus there’s Nokia Rich
Recording to bring your HD videos to
life with distortion-free stereo sound.

SMARTPHONES
Bigger. Better. Faster.
A big, beautiful 4.7" scratch-resistant
screen, plus lightning-fast browsing,
video streaming, downloads and
more. Say hello to the new Nokia
Lumia 625.

Re: Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] by deeobserver209(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
This phone go tear pocket. I go just settle with my Tecno phone jeje.
Re: Introducing Our New 41 Megapixel Camera Phone[photo] by caukerzee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
The phone with the best camera and thats just about it.

(1) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of BBM For Android Is “within Days” / Xtouch / HELP!!!!! Downloaded BBM On My BB But Can't Find It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.