Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec (735 Views)

Can I Get A Laptop With 30k? / What's A SIM Card Slot On A Laptop Used For? / Laptop With Longest Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
BrandNew

2-4 GB RAM

Bluetooth

Webcam

Long Lasting Battery(6-8 hours)

How Much?
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by seanet02: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
:Dit will cost you twenty billion naira only :Dit will cost you twenty billion naira only
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by AskProf: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
2s£xy:
BrandNew

2-4 GB RAM

Bluetooth

Webcam

Long Lasting Battery(6-8 hours)

How Much?

When Your Need For Information Or Today’s Technologies Isn’t Just About Parting With Your Cash, Hard-earned Or Otherwise, Look No Further... Ask Prof
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by davidadenrele: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please call Dchrome Computer Solution we got something you want 017901844, 08023900627
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2013
The OP is even very funny, U didnt state d size of d HDD U want' U didnt even put wifi not to talk of operating system, brand and all that.
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by mcdokwe(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2013
Only mini systems have the ability to last upto 6 or more hours, the most others would last is 5hrs depending on how u use it. Check www.mylaptops.com.ng and make ur choice

1 Like

Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by AskProf: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2013
mcdokwe: Only mini systems have the ability to last upto 6 or more hours, the most others would last is 5hrs depending on how u use it. Check www.mylaptops.com.ng and make ur choice

That's untrue... I'm typing this on a 13.3" Toshiba, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium etc... I still get upto 6 hrs plus...
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by mcdokwe(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2013
AskProf:

That's untrue... I'm typing this on a 13.3" Toshiba, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium etc... I still get upto 6 hrs plus...
and apart from the fact that it has a dvd drive, what is the difference, don't u think that qualifies for a mini too?
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by roselynbas(f): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2013
mcdokwe: and apart from the fact that it has a dvd drive, what is the difference, don't u think that qualifies for a mini too?

No, it does not qualify as a mini laptop. Mini laptops generally are called netbooks, the above system is a notebook laptop.
Re: I Need A Laptop With The Following Spec by roselynbas(f): 1:18am On Aug 27, 2013
AskProf:

Toshiba satellite laptops have been designed with long lasting battery life.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry For Android Now Available. / How To Find And Remove Virus Without Antivirus / In A Simplified Way,here Is How Computer Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.