Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

How To Move A Blog From Wordpress To Blogger Without Stress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Move A Blog From Wordpress To Blogger Without Stress (464 Views)

How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry / Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / 7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move A Blog From Wordpress To Blogger Without Stress by Princeerafe: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2013
Most bloggers might be wondering why i decided to write a post like this but to be sincere with you all this post came on high demand both from my blog readers and fan page followers, am not trying to say that blogger is better than wordpress because both blogging platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages. There are lots of reasons why some bloggers want to move their wordpress blogs to blogger in this post i will be sharing with you all some of the reasons and how to move a blog from wordpress to blogger. http://blogspottips.com/201306how-to-move-blog-from-wordpress-to-html/

(1) (Reply)

Calling For Trainers / Cheap And Reliable Event Sms Website / Kindly Review Our Newly Completed Project Www.couplesfiesta.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.