Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? (36077 Views)

Photos; Fatal Accident At Alausa, Ikeja Reportedly Leaves 2 Dead / Remove Car Dents With A Plunger / Driving Without Dents On Your Car- Is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Linoversace: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2013
onitshaigbo: I pray that this person (likely a female from the handwriting) be smitten from the face of the earth by Almighty God. Amen.

Bros is this 'course' really neccessary?
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by hardbody: 6:37am On Aug 05, 2013
Pancho01: I wil Laugh n laugh n laugh n laugh n laugh... Glance 1 more time on d paper, Luk around me whl laughin n tryin 2 catch me breath... Enter d car, keep laughin n laughin, den drive away....

My exact reaction. I just read this now and can't stop laughing. If the dent is not much, I will arrange to fix it. If it's something much, I will talk to my insurance company for an assessment and a repair. It's a crazy world
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by cj1080(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2013
And I will be like

Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2013
This obviously didn't happen in Nigeria. Probably in the United States going by the letter. You will get your car fixed somehow.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Riskymallam: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2013
My reaction would depend on the severity of the dent, but at the ens of the day what can one really do eh?

"Na you go still repair your car by yourself, so if you vex till tomorrow na yourself you dey do"
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Demallcrazy(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2013
owk
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2013
idnoble135:
you mean nigerian police would really do that?

That was meant to be sarcasm.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Jccy(f): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2013
Just shout,shout and ask ,den nobdy gree say na dem ,tk ur car home ad rest
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by sniperwolf(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Why would I want to leave a note after hitting someone's car unintentionally?
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2013
Wud be angry for a whole year!!!!!! angry angry angry angry sad esp in this very harsh economy angry
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by tellwisdom: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2013
If this is how they write in the U.S...Then I give up undecided
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by moscobabs(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2013
(mind reply)I can't imagine hw ugly your car will be because the handwriting I'm seeing here is ugly .
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by tohsin94(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2013
funny.., will ask a witness cryfunny.., will ask a witness
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by UjSizzle(f): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Oh i'd be really mad, then go home and actually laugh about it. It is a funny note grin
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by MBEGBUCC: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2013
FOR ME I WILL LET GOD JUDGE
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Decryptor(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2013
My car has what is known as AIIM (Advanced Interactive Intelligence Modulation ...it allows the car to communicate and talk to me. It also has an in-built survellance system that records everything around it and a Central Navigation System which allows the vehicle to switch to auto-pilot in case of emergency situations like when i'm tipsy, or tired while driving. The car is also fitted with a GPS which allow it to keep tabs of routes and road ways it and any other vehicle will and has plied.
So with all this on my vehicle, if such a thing happens, the car will just use it's auxillary camera and take a picture of the note and forward it to my Android phone (my phone has an app which is synchronised to the car) after reading the note, i will order it to chase the vehicle and it will use the GPS to locate the road the vehicle has taken on which after catching up with it, it will use what is known as Evasive Eletro-magnetic Impulse to disable the person's car engine as long as the victim's car ha a VIN board which will bring his car to a stop pending on when i arrive the location.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2013
I'll fold the note and put it in my wallet, then laugh and drive away like it's funny. That's all
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by wonderz(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2013
Decryptor: My car has what is known as AIIM (Advanced Interactive Intelligence Modulation ...it allows the car to communicate and talk to me. It also has an in-built survellance system that records everything around it and a Central Navigation System which allows the vehicle to switch to auto-pilot in case of emergency situations like when i'm tipsy, or tired while driving. The car is also fitted with a GPS which allow it to keep tabs of routes and road ways it and any other vehicle will and has plied.
So with all this on my vehicle, if such a thing happens, the car will just use it's auxillary camera and take a picture of the note and forward it to my Android phone (my phone has an app which is synchronised to the car) after reading the note, i will order it to chase the vehicle and it will use the GPS to locate the road the vehicle has taken on which after catching up with it, it will use what is known as Evasive Eletro-magnetic Impulse to disable the person's car engine as long as the victim's car ha a VIN board which will bring his car to a stop pending on when i arrive the location.

Shuo!
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2013
i'd d police simultaneously wit my insurance company to cm 2 d scene.

i might even b lucky 2 get a new car
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by BrightCar: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
The writer appear unserious, but some persons are like that, they don't take anything serious, they appear
unserious but yet serious.The person has pleaded, in his/her own way, JUST FORGIVE.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by BrightCar: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2013
Decryptor:

My car has what is known as AIIM (Advanced Interactive Intelligence Modulation ...it allows the car to communicate and talk to me. It also has an in-built survellance system that records everything around it and a Central Navigation System which allows the vehicle to switch to auto-pilot in case of emergency situations like when i'm tipsy, or tired while driving. The car is also fitted with a GPS which allow it to keep tabs of routes and road ways it and any other vehicle will and has plied.

ALL these in your car? LIAR!!
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by lumeneng22: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2013
I cant see the content of the note.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by HadassahJ: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2013
I wil not be happy about my dented car but I wil laugh because of the funny note.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by IGBOSON1: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2013
dvdon: I will rewind tym n this tym be the witness just to beat d crap out of the fellow.

^^^And what happens when time rewind finish, and you're confronted with a muscle-bound/fight-scarred/man mountain that glares down at you angrily and asks: 'Yes?......wetin angry?' I'll wager a bet that you'll look up at him in fear and reply: 'Erm......nothing sir! I just wanted to greet you good morning sir!'

wink
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Gideon1010(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2013
If man sef dey go down less a car!, jst take a deep breath n let it go, provided d car is yours. no layle: no time!.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by Decryptor(m): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
BrightCar:

ALL these in your car? LIAR!!
WTF! You've never heard of the BMW Active Hybrid 2013
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by fasa2020(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2013
Caracta: Report to the Nigerian Police and have them check for matching thumb prints grin

i dont want to laugh before but you . . .

1 Like

Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by MBEGBUCC: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2013
LI will leave it in almighty God's hand
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by chuksi79(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by BrightCar: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Decryptor: WTF! You've never heard of the BMW Active Hybrid 2013
OK, IF U SAY BMW, NOW I BELIEVE, COS AM A BIMMER. I WILL GO SEARCH GOOGLE.
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by nestaAK(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chineke!!! after like 5 min madness, what can i do drive my car //bodyshop thingzzz..//////
Re: When Someone Dents Your Car & Leaves This Note? by tomakint: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
kawaodne: Don't be a learner. Take the note to the altar(you sure know what I mean). Supposedly its the one who dents the car that wrote the note with his/her hands, he/she must resurface to beg, confess and repair/fix.

Clown grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour / The All New 2019 Honda Pilot Is Finally Here (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.