Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Classic - Human Stampede In New York Designer Store - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Classic - Human Stampede In New York Designer Store (1685 Views)

See How A 10-yr Old Nigerian Shame Her Haters Wit Clothing Line In New York(pics / Fashion: Model Parades New York Naked With Painted-on Jeans / Photos: Covered Up Kim Kardashian Strolls With Daughter, North West In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Classic - Human Stampede In New York Designer Store by Bbgirlnaija: 1:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Wow!
This just made my day watching this youtube clip.

People are invited to a viewing at a high fashion store in New York. The wait outside several hours then 100 people are let in. The designer then greets them... oya read on

"So happy you could make it here today and thank you so much for waiting," says the brand's founder and creative director Wang in a recorded message shown to the group. "When the door opens you're going to have access to the T by Alexander Wang collection. There's stuff for girls, stuff for guys, some older stuff, some new stuff, some classics. And by the way, everything is free." Cue screams.

"Take as much as you physically can 'cos there are no shopping bags, no shopping carts. I don't care how you take it - it's all up to you. Have fun."

Ghenghen, ... the bloodbath begins even girls are at each others throats to get the free stuff - I wonder how many people actually got their sizes or how many of those clothes went straight to ebay?

See video here - http://bbgirlnaija..co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Complete Photo Gallery Of The 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Beauty Pageant / 3 Smart Ways To Reduce Chubby Cheeks / How To Apply Makeup For A Night Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.