Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Please Psp Windows - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Psp Windows (1023 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Psp Windows by sniperwolf(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2008
Please where can I download windows for psp
Re: Please Psp Windows by texazzpete(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2008
Windows for PSP?!

Probably Fake.
Re: Please Psp Windows by luciano80(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
SOOO fake!!!!! windows as an OS? ain't happening, at least not now. but you never know. cos there are so many dude doing many wonderful things with the Psp. Tex that you can agree with. For now dude, if you are lookin for a windows theme, that might be available, though i haven't seen any. keep searchin sha undecided .U never know what you may find. visit www.psp-hacks.com u might find something there.
Re: Please Psp Windows by texazzpete(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2008
Luciano
Identify yourself!!
Re: Please Psp Windows by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
there is no windows for PSP.

People only emulated PC hardware on the PSP and installed windows (as you can see on youtube)

and it is barely useable/useful
Re: Please Psp Windows by justbones(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2008
true and windows 98 took like 2 hours to boot
Re: Please Psp Windows by Henry234(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2008
Plz Sniper dont try installing that Windows in your psp cos you might crash your psp and you might not be able to play your cso games,

i have seen where its ready for download and its free but i TIAAA!!! RACE commot from that Angle,

Have a Nice day,
Re: Please Psp Windows by Infoseye(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2008
@sniperwolf Yes you can install win xp or even Vista if you want, if you are still interested in installing xp let me know and @everyone that thinks its fake its not fake but true.

Currently am looking out to purchase a new psp slim or phat I want to brick my psp to enable it ripp games, transfer files instantly with wifii etc Although its not really an OS but works like an Os since Psp is not a pc.

Re: Please Psp Windows by justbones(m): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2008
4r3 u 4 n00b 0r 50m37h1n9
Re: Please Psp Windows by sniperwolf(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
To all the dunce that say pspWxp is fake https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140816.0.html
Re: Please Psp Windows by malone5923(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
To all the dunce that say pspWxp is fake https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-140816.0.html
pspwxp is bunch of web pages which is a waste of space I advice you collect the web pages you might need like calculators and game and forget about

(1) (Reply)

Playing / [gw2]spear - Illusionary Mariner / Lets Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.