Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. (4881 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / To All Dear Ladies / Ladies,a Thread to celebrate The Good Husbands Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2013
You are dating a married man with
kids,
you are the reason his wife sleeps
late at
night, waiting for him to come home late, you are the reason his wife cries
every
night, you are the reason he does
not
come home to his family, you are the
reason he does not take care of his family,
you are the reason he does not eat at
home anymore, You are the reason he
has
not touched his wife for months, Yet
everyday and night, you kneel down and pray to God to give you a faithful
husband
when you are making another
woman's
husband unfaithful. You pray for a caring
and loving man when
you have succeeded in diverting the
LOVE and care of another woman's
husband.
You pray for a good home when you are
destroying another woman's home. Ask yourself this question:"WITH THIS
KIND OF ATTITUDE OF MINE, WILL GOD
GRANT
MY REQUEST ?"WILL I BE HAPPY
WHEN I GET MARRIED?
To me I know my God does not grant selfish request and prayers.
"God said in His word that we should
do unto others, that which we will want
them
to do to us. DEAR LADIES, Wake up, wise up, grow up and say NO
to
sugar daddies, do not be deceived by
money and material things, you have
nothing to benefit, for everything is
VANITY upon VANITY. THINK ABOUT IT. It is just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by bellong: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2013
The promiscuous lady is not the problem but the husband. They are adults, its a mutual act. I do not belong to the school of thought of castigating ladies dating married men. If the men never asked them out, will there be opportunity for them to date?

Except by diabolical means, no man run after a lady without an intense hunger and test for lust in his heart. The wife at home better direct her prayers to the source of the problem (her husband).

6 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
What blame does the man who made a vow to God and his wife have?
Abi he no get head?
Was he forced at gunpoint?
Is he not responsible to hold his vows?
Did the lady force him? Is she the one who made a vow with another person?
People should be responsible for their actions abeg.
Shebi we are no longer blaming the wives for being "fat, unattractive, not keeping the house tidy, not being super woman" we have nbow turned to the woman outside, just when will the man be asked to be responsible and faithful?
For where the chorus is "all men cheat" that's their get out of jail free card, na women una go pour all the frustration on.
Funny
If my husband chooses to disrespect me so glaringly why should it be a strangers job to respect me?
If a man who swore to be faithful and love me refuses to do so why will a stranger who has no vow to me be the one to respect me?

8 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
bellong: The promiscuous lady is not the problem but the husband. They are adults, its a mutual act. I do not belong to the school of thought of castigating ladies dating married men. If the men never asked them out, will there be opportunity for them to date?

Except by diabolical means, no man run after a lady without an intense hunger and test for lust in his heart. The wife at home better direct her prayers to the source of the problem (her husband).

how's the promiscuous lady not the problem? was she forced at gunpoint to sleep wïth a married man? unless you are saying women are idiotic zombies who jump at every offer presented to them, your comment is flawed in principle. instead of you to address the hunger and the greed of these ladies, you are putting the blame at the doorstep of the married men - who are mostly the victims of marital infidelity!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by bellong: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
coogar:

how's the promiscuous lady not the problem? was she forced at gunpoint to sleep wïth a married man? unless you are saying women are idiotic zombies who jump at every offer presented to them, your comment is flawed in principle. instead of you to address the hunger and the greed of these ladies, you are putting the blame at the doorstep of the married men - who are mostly the victims of marital infidelity!

If we are going to start this argument, it will lead nowhere. In my submission, I wrote THEY ARE ADULTS, ITS A MUTUAL ACT. In as much as you want to stand in defense of the flirtatious men, I chose to put the blame at their doorstep.
It is no secret that its men that normally kick start such cycle of infidelity. How are men mostly victims of infidelity? Please educate me on that statement.

Meanwhile, the man too was not forced at gunpoint to lay the gluttonous single lady.

4 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by biolabee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
The cougar.. Always bringing the last angle

Hahahahhaha

Why do you want to absolve the man

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
This thread aint for my gender...*flies out of thread*
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
bellong:
If we are going to start this argument, it will lead nowhere. In my submission, I wrote THEY ARE ADULTS, ITS A MUTUAL ACT. In as much as you want to stand in defense of the flirtatious men, I chose to put the blame at their doorstep.
It is no secret that its men that normally kick start such cycle of infidelity. How are men mostly victims of infidelity? Please educate me on that statement.

men don't kick-start any cycle of infidelity. the power to say yes or no is with the woman. the woman having considered the cuteness, wealth and the manners of the suitor, then agrees to sleep wïth the married man. if every woman says no regardless of the pressure heaped on their shoulders, there would be no infidelity....

men are the victims - they are always at the mercy of the women except in the case of räpe - which is a crime!

Meanwhile, the man too was not forced at gunpoint to lay the gluttonous single lady.

and i am saying the intentions of the married man is irrelevant as he still has to wait for the decision of a woman before infidelity can be established. if women treat all the married men asking them out like they shout at bus conductors, there would be no infidelity!

biolabee: The cougar.. Always bringing the last angle...Hahahahhaha
Why do you want to absolve the man

i am absolving the men because women have always gotten away with playing the victim in marital infidelity....they are the culprits every time. if they don't agree to the requests of these married men, can there be infidelity?

2 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by biolabee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
No there will most likely be none except ra.ping and conquering

Lolz

coogar:

men don't kick-start any cycle of infidelity. the power to say yes or no is with the woman. the woman having considered the cuteness, wealth and the manners of the suitor, then agrees to sleep wïth the married man. if every woman says no regardless of the pressure heaped on their shoulders, there would be no infidelity....

men are the victims - they are always at the mercy of the women except in the case of räpe - which is a crime!

and i am saying the intentions of the married man is irrelevant as he still has to wait for the decision of a woman before infidelity can be established. if women treat all the married men asking them out like they shout at bus conductors, there would be no infidelity!

i am absolving the men because women have always gotten away with playing the victim in marital infidelity? they are the culprits every time. if they don't agree to the requests of these married men, can there be infidelity?
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by bellong: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
coogar:

The beginning of any cycle begins with the initiator. If the men do not initiate the cycle, there will be no way for the ladies to satisfy their selfish urge. Why would I blame someone who sits on her own before an external force came to disturb her inertia
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Dantedasz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Why are men always the convenient fall guys?
Single girls carefully study married men-they weight their pockets and status before zooming in on their prey.
Married men are wrong to sleep with single girls while single girls are wrong to sleep with other womens husbands. Sadly most single girls currently sleeping with married men expect to marry men that will be faithful to them-they forget that karma is a b1tch.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
bellong:
The beginning of any cycle begins with the initiator. If the men do not initiate the cycle, there will be no way for the ladies to satisfy their selfish urge. Why would I blame someone who sits on her own before an external force came to disturb her inertia

the beginning of any cycle begins with the receptor. the initiator does not know if he would succeed or not. some women have stopped married men on their tracks and the married men did not succeed. if every girl acts that way, there would be no infidelity.....

women cannot continue to hang on to the excuse that the married men is to blame. i have also been approached by drug traffickers, human traffickers, boko haram, kidnappers to take part in the evil. i rejected the offers outrightly. can i make an excuse if i join them and get caught?
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by bellong: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
bellong:

Yes, I agree that the ladies should take blame for accepting offers from married men. I also agree that married men should be responsible enough to keep to their marital vows and stop chasing after everything in skirt.

In summary, I agree that individuals should be responsible for his/her actions without shifting blame on another. My initial post was to condemn the wives who put the blame strictly on the get away ladies while absolving their husbands of the blame.

@Dbard,

Above is the point I was driving at. It may be bs to you but doesn't take away from the fact that men too should be held responsible for their actions.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Dantedasz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^
Girls have been known to initiate relationships with married men.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by bellong: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^^ If we go by Coogar's theory, then the married men are the guilty ones in this situation.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Dantedasz(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
^^
Lol.
In reality,both parties are guilty and wrong.

Then you need to see how some single girls stalk other womens husbands in order to initiate an affair.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by biolabee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good debate
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
bellong:
As much as I do agree with you that if the receptor refuses the advances, it kills the cycle. However, if the initiator too can control his libido and respect his marital vows, there will not be any cycle in the first place.

the single most important factor is - the receptor determines whether there's going to be infidelity or not. they are the determinants!

If the lady keeps saying no, I am sure, there will be increased cases of rape and murder rape from men who think only with that thing in between their legs.

this is atrocious...... so the reason there's been less räpe crimes is because of infidelity? hahahahaha - talk about shooting one's foot. this your point has more holes than a village basket.

Yes, I agree that the ladies should take blame for accepting offers from married men. I also agree that married men should be responsible enough to keep to their marital vows and stop chasing after everything in skirt.

what the married men are doing is irrelevant - people don't blame the godfathers of armed robbers when caught? people don't blame the imams of boko haram suspects - why should the married men get the blame for what adult women are doing? these female adults cannot think for themselves or they are hungry and greedy?

In summary, I agree that individuals should be responsible for his/her actions without shifting blame on another. My initial post was to condemn the wives who put the blame strictly on the get away ladies while absolving their husbands of the blame.

because the men are the victims....
how come these lecherous girls don't go out with oil-soaked auto-mechanics? how come they don't run after palmwine tappers or vulcanisers? this shows the women pick their targets carefully and poach them like a hunter does a gazelle.

in our nigeria today, women are the most likely to get diabolical to poach married men. they patronise spiritualists and witchdoctors from all nooks and cranny of the country. they are the ones that use love potion to bedazzle the oblivious married men who then fall into their traps. married men are the victims so their wives are within their rights to go for the husband-poachers!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
From coogar's theory,married men are like goats being led to the slaughter house ,presumely devoid of any sense of reasoning to resist being killed by their captor.Tell me you are kidding!

I wonder how we are going to categorize married men that always maintain the single status outside their homes,am talking of those who poach on innocent young girls that are genuinely seeking for love with a single guy.

2 Likes

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: From coogar's theory,married men are like goats being led to the slaughter house ,presumely devoid of any sense of reasoning to resist being killed by their captor.Tell me you are kidding!

don't misinterpret my comments - married men are not goats. they go about their daily lives innocently until they come in contact with the evil women that are determined to break marriages!

I wonder how we are going to categorize married men that always maintain the single status outside their homes,am talking of those who poach on innocent young girls that are genuinely seeking for love with a single guy.

this is a lie....
girls know the men that are married and the ones who aren't married. they just pretend to play along. you want to tell me all those grey-haired pot-bellied chiefs are single or are under-25s? come on - spin another lie, you might be able to convince me.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Apart from the pot bellied and the Grey haired who appear obviously married,what of the young married men in their 20s and early thirties?no one is spinning any lies or trying to exempt any of the willing culprits,but keeping the blame one sided seems a little sentimental.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: Apart from the pot bellied and the Grey haired who appear obviously married,what of the young married men in their 20s and early thirties?

nigerian women still know they are married but they maliciously play along. it's all about the money, greed and XXXXL throat-size.

no one is spinning any lies or trying to exempt any of the willing culprits,but keeping the blame one sided seems a little sentimental

it's not sentimental, we know what naija girls are capable of. only last night, i was watching ramsey nouah's interview and he told a story of a stalker that went to his house and claimed God told her she should become ramsey nouah's 2nd wife. she went there with all her properties and stayed outside the gate for 3 days until police had to come & remove her.

she's not mad, neither is she stüpid - she's one of the many naija babes determined to ruin the marriage of another man using her religion as a smoke screen!

1 Like

Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Are the young married ones on default settings since taking the vows to give off signal that says "I am married"?
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: Are the young married ones on default settings since taking the vows to give off signal that says "I am married"?

in this day and age of information technology?
a simple google search or facebook search would reveal all you need to know about any suitor. naija babes know these men are married but the greed would not let them reason.....
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
I really think that the lecherous married men and the poaching young ladies are both to blame.In this case,the cheating married man is the most despicable of the two,he made the vows to be loyal to one woman,the LovePeddler didn't.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: I really think that the lecherous married men and the poaching young ladies are both to blame.In this case,the cheating married man is the most despicable of the two,he made the vows to be loyal to one woman,the LovePeddler didn't.

the girls mostly have boyfriends they are cheating on as well........why do you think they call themselves "runs girls". they keep glorifying pröstitution to make themselves feel cool and when they are caught, they quickly blame the men.....as if they are suddenly brainless and cannot discern what's right from wrong....
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Suitors verified via Google in Naija ? ? Do we have such database? I haven't heard of it,that ll be a welcome development.Do you mean that the meat seller down the street can be verified Via Google in Nigeria?
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: Suitors verified via Google in Naija ? ? Do we have such database? I haven't heard of it,that ll be a welcome development.Do mean that the meat seller down the street can be verified by Google in Nigeria?

that's exactly the point.....
these girls don't go for the meat-sellers or the bus conductors, they go for bankers, engineers and stockbrokers, etc.

if you have any successful suitor asking you out, print his name here and i would tell you everything about him under 24 hours.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol at Ramsey's heaven sent 2nd wife,no doubt girls are desperate though but some definitely are victims,please be fair.
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hahahaha,i would have 6years ago smiley,i verified manually grin
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by coogar: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
byvan: Lol at Ramsey's heaven sent 2nd wife,no doubt girls are desperate though but some definitely are victims,please be fair.

men are the victims......
girls are very desperate. using what they have to get what they want. they populate most cafes and bars to seduce men that are either tipsy or dead-drunk. there's no spin in this one - women hold the key in infidelity. a resounding no kills any infidelity on the spot!

byvan: Hahahaha,i would have 6years ago smiley,i verified manually grin

how did you verify? fasting and praying or voodoo?
Re: To My Dear Ladies: A Must Read. by Dantedasz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
While it is true that occasionally single ladies could be decieved by young married men into having an affair,it is also true that in majority of these affairs the single girls are aware that these men are married and willingly stalk and lure their prey into their lairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom / Is It Right For A Couple To Share Their Matrimonial Bed With Relatives? / My Lebanese Fiance Has A Very Tiny Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.