Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts, Gang Up Agains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts, Gang Up Agains (1016 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts, Gang Up Agains by Glamourogo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Marketers and producers bombard Mercy Johnson with Movie scripts, Gang Up Against Tonto Dikeh Over Her Rude Attitude. Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson is the new Nollywood sweetheart – she’s always been the sweetheart anyways – but this time all the movie producers and marketers really really and really want her featured in their movies...

READ NOW:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/08/marketers-and-producers-bombard-mercy.html

Re: Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts, Gang Up Agains by texaco1: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
I always knew it that it was just a matter of time before movie producers get tired of tonto dikeh.
Noone in the show biz love to associate with someone with a bad image
Re: Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts, Gang Up Agains by angeliczizi: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Mercy deserves i̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅ she is so gud. Sorry tonto see Ɣ☺ΰ next time

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS! Akon And Yvonne Nelson Pictured In Ankara / “my Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo Of COZA.”- Ese Walter / Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.