Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Which Radio Programme Piss You Off? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Radio Programme Piss You Off? (445 Views)

A Favourite Radio Programme Titled "mixed Grille" On Ogun State Radio: / Which Radio Is Best For Put Some Ads / Who Listen's To The Radio Programme "flava"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Radio Programme Piss You Off? by Tos87(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
I have seen ãпԃ read peoples comment on the funny ãпԃ wierd tv advert they know.
But am asking,which radio programme piss you off the most...there are some radio programmes that just don't worth paying attention to. Each time i tune my radio to wazobia fm and notice it was just about to start i'll feel bad. Mine is (Your Totori Word) radio programme on WAZOBIA fm Lagos. Been anchored by Orgbolo,Ugos ãпԃ Lolo 1 of wazobia. Honestly am their #1 fan but each time am listening to wazobia fm lagos on my radio and the programme commences around 12noon, it turns me off.

This programme starts with Ogbolo one of wazobia Lag crew saying some funny ãпԃ caricature word eg (capirolipikoko)lolz.. and then they ask their listners to pronuoce the word correctly ãпԃ the person that gets it wins a certain amount of recaharge card. Ãпԃ often no one wins the recharge card cos such funny and alien word is hard to comprehend,hence the fastest finger wins the card towards the end of the programme.

My advice,if that programme can be replaced with a more educative one, that will be better.
You can still comment ѳπ the programme if you know it.

(1) (Reply)

Ganga Da Garaya- Morell / New Video: Eva Alordiah - Light Outs / Unbelieveable But True!!! Why Nigeria Info Fired Me -matse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.