Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Point Of Sales (POS) Softwares - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Point Of Sales (POS) Softwares (506 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / Choosing The Best Point Of Sales System For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sales (POS) Softwares by maxdi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
I actually need a software that can be used to
* keep track of income: cash,pos,bank deposit etc
* print receipt

Has you use any before OR using one presently?
IF yes, pls help with the name,workability and how to get it.

Hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: Point Of Sales (POS) Softwares by APFM(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
I use one presently bought from biodux softwares
It tracks everything,POS,cash sales and also your best selling items,worst selling items,it also counts loaded items in stock.
You can call 08035787244
Visit www.bioduxsolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Bussiness.; / Learn Printing Business And Start Making Money.you Need Nothing To Be A Printer. / Exxon Mobil Has Got Some New Brilliant Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.