Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Will You Do If Given 100 Million Naira To Spend Within A Week? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Will You Do If Given 100 Million Naira To Spend Within A Week? (977 Views)

Vegetable Seller (iya Alata) Donated Over 50 Million Naira To Charity / Meet Myla Sinanaj –the Lady Planning To Spend $30,000just To Look Like Kim K / Can You Join The Illuminatti If Given 15 Billion Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Given 100 Million Naira To Spend Within A Week? by Donmichaelz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
I was fortunate to ask these same question to some young nigerians at a get together youth meeting held in abuja.I was suprised at their response,some said they will buy Porshe,bently, some said they will travel out of the country,while some said they would buy land and build houses,the funniest thing is if it was a celeb who lavishes his or her money like that that same people will complain.So am throwing d question back to you,what will you do if I give you 100 million naira to spend within one week?
Re: What Will You Do If Given 100 Million Naira To Spend Within A Week? by bluebrightener(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
dats a lot of cash to spend within a very short time frame without thinking of frivolous materials or life cravings......... but I think investing dat money on land and real estate is the bomb....

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Vs Cobhams Asuquo / #DearArtiste Audio Podcasts - Episode 3 - About Radio Promotions / This Happens Only In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.