Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Blogger/ Help Zone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger/ Help Zone (521 Views)

Help Needed / Wordpress Help Zone - Tutorials, Answers, and Tricks. / Video: How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger/ Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger/ Help Zone by datChelseaBoy: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1376273/wordpress-zone

I was inspired to create this thread when I saw a similar one about Wordpress (link above). Blogger is simple, yet it is very effective. Blogger/ is the most popular blogging platform in the world (and not Wordpress as many people think) followed by Tumblr and Wordpress. People and organizations that make use of the Blogger platform include Linda Ikeji, Twitter, Google and all its affiliates (Google owns Blogger by the way) and Alexa.

If you blog with Blogger or you want to start blogging, but you don't know which one is better between Blogger and Wordpress, you can ask your questions here. I will attempt to answer all your questions and if there are questions that I can't answer appropriately, more knowledgeable webmasters will wade in. This is from a person who started blogging way back in 2009 so there's no need to panic.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerian Government Websites? / Dofollow Forums-seo / Kollect, Accept Payments From Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.