Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research (1383 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / 2m Naira Turn-over Is Possible! Well Articulated And Research Proven! / Contact Me For Any Kind Of Typing Jobs, Scanning, Sending Emails Or Cv On Net. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research by lynx45(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2008
hi there is there anybody out there making money from internet data entry,online typing and online research?and is it advisable to pay for such opportunities beforehand?if you got good sites to recommend send them over
Re: Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research by manobis(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2008
Hello baba,

How i will i see you concerning what you said about the internet work, plz let me know am waiting
Re: Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research by gbengaijot(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2008
I tell you the best. Working online as a freelance is possible. By visiting www.guru.com, www.odesk.com www.ifreelance.com, you can sign up for an account and bid for jobs. when you get such jobs, you'll be get it done and you get paid for what you do.

Never pay any money online to get a job. The only thing that you could pay for are ebooks on how to go about the process. If you pay membership fees online, you are more likely to be scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Making Money From Internet Typing And Research by market123: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2008
hello every one!
you have mentioned nice sites for freelancing and getting an opportunity of earning money without making high efforts. The trend of outsourcing and of virtual employment has been increased tremendously in recent 1-2 decades.And i think that it will definitely capture major employment market.But the major question is "reliability".virtual employees are reliable or not sad? it depends and vary from place to place.
Indian outsourcing services are really highly reliable and very cheap also.So it's always better to cross check about virtual service providing companies.

Marketraise
www.marketraise.com

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim To Set Up Hotel And University In Sao Tome / Can I Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay For Placing An Advert On Facebook? / Student Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.