Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife (1165 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / See The Stab Wound Davido's Bodyguard Received During Club Fight + Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife by ichomi(m): 3:15am On Aug 04, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yifUAYmNHZY/Uf1Q3Nr2UhI/AAAAAAAAHts/Dda39WYb8C8/s1600/tack.png[/img]

Popular rapper T.I is in hot soup again and he might be facing charges for allegedly pulling a knife and threatening to stab some club patrons.

T.I was in DC with Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz for the “America’s Most Wanted” tour, the trio were at a club called PARK when T.I got involved in a squabble with some male clubbers. He allegedly pulled out a knife and threatened to stab anyone one of them who got too close to him.

According to an Eyewitness at the Club, Lil wayne who was also present at the scene, did not make any effort to restrain T.I.

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/08/ti-involved-in-club-fight-pulls-knife.html
Re: T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife by ichomi(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2016
He should be cooiling off in prison now..... E no dey hard am. TI and prison engaged for life.
Re: T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife by Flexherbal(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
As a public figure, he ought to always keep calm.
Re: T.I Involved In Club Fight, Pulls A Knife by ichomi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
But he isnt taking his cool self along with him. So sad

(1) (Reply)

#esewalters Scandal#-pastor Biodun Adresses Issue During Sermon / UNBELIEVABLE: Meet The Man That Had 19 Surgeries Just To Look Like Superman / PHOTOS: Ngozi Ezeonu Flaunts Her New Slim Figure And She Is Insisting She's Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.