Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

PHOTO: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding (1482 Views)

Photo: Olamide And Di’ja Look Cool Together! What Do You Think? / Photos From Dagrin’s Sister Wedding To Jumia Chief / Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by kmanning: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2013
Even though he rarely talks about his girlfriend, Olamide isn’t shy to put her out there…
Baddo and his girlfriend whom he once referred to as ‘baby mama and boo from day 1‘ are pictured here on their way to D’banj sister’s wedding to Cool FM’s Dotun in Ikeja, Lagos.
Don’t they look cute together? Are we going to hear the wedding bells soon?
(Hope my pic will upload this time!)
>>Get More Gist HERE<<

Re: PHOTO: Olamide And Girlfriend Attend D’banj Sister’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2013
small children go just dey flaunt babes like say na better thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Cover My bosoms When I’m Old –cosy Orjiako / Man Shoots His Wife Dead And Posts Photo Of Her Dead / List Of Celebrities Who Have Adopted Children From Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.