Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. (697 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. by Emusan(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2013
After Ten years of research, forsaken his family and his lovely fiancee Dr. Vaseegaran successfully made his Humanoid Robot (Chitti by name) 100% equal human believe of Dr. Vasee. At International Conference of Robot, Dr. Vasee was given a standing ovations for his great work after Chitti answered several questions including this very one:
Aud: Does God exist?
Chitti: What is God?
Aud: The one who created us..
Chitti: My creator exists, Dr. Vasee so God exists.
Though Chitti answered this as an infact machine.

During the presentation of Chitti at AIRD for approval Dr. Vasee's Lecturer Prof. Bora miscommanded Chitti because he has another plan for Chitti which leads to Chitti's rejection. On his way back home, there is fire outbreak somewhere, the rejected Chitti was able to save many lives but the last person Chitti will save was a lady in the bathroom unclad that leads to the death of the young lady because Chitti doesn't know HONOUR. As a result of this Dr. Vasee was forced to installed homones for FEELINGS into Chitti. Chitti performed great work after he has been given the feelings but also has a feeling for his creator fiancee.

At final approval of Chitti at Military Department because he can differantiate between right & wrong, good & bad, Chitti disappointed his creator simply because Prof. Bora has polluted him. This leads to Chitti partially dismantle by Dr. Vasee out of anger because Chitti has broken the rules.

Prof. Bora later locate where Chitti was dumped, recovered him and promised him to reinstall him as he was before, but on one condiction if only Chitti could allow him to copy his neural schema (like human's soul). Well Chitti allows Prof. Bora to go ahead just because he wants to enjoy life. In a course of this Prof. Bora reprograms Chitti and turn him to a terror, unfaithful, denial and betrayal to people around him including his creator (Dr. Vasee).

At last, after Chitti has destroyed millions of properties, killed thousands of people Dr. Vasee subdue his power because he created him, which leads to Government approval for total dismantle of Chitti.

*Peoples say I don't have what they have--FEELINGS--but see how many problems it created.
*Prof. Bora you turn me to a Demon like what many people are today.
*Doctor, you're my God. I betrayed you it was my mistake to break the rules, forgive me.
These are Chitti's statement before he was finally dismantled.

Twenty years later a little girl asked her teacher during excusion to National Museum where remained Chitti were preserved. Why Chitti was dismantled?
Chitti replied: Because I started thinking!

Though Chitti blame Dr. Vasee for given him feelings but Dr. Vasee gave him just because he want him to be conscious of his environment even though he quite knew very well that Chitti can misuse its feeling but he has placed some set of rules in between in order to make Chitti not to misuse it, unfortunately Chitti breaks the rules and Prof. Bora utilized the opportunity to pollute Chitti.

Should we blame Dr. Vasee for given Chitti feelings? No!

Rom 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"

Film title ROBOT a Bollywood film.
Re: Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2013
They wont listen until the DISMANTLING commences and it would be too late to say sorry, because it has "been decreed by the Watchers".

1 Like

Re: Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2013
lol....

Even christians are now admitting that their God is a slave master....no, even better- a zombie master.

So your God doesnt like people who think and express their emotions? He prefers obedient zombie slaves.

Why worship such a megalomaniacal God?
Re: Humans As A God's Robot; Lesson From An India Film. by Emusan(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Logicboy03:
lol....
Even christians are now admitting that their God is a slave master....no, even better- a zombie master.

are you a slave to your feelings?

So your God doesnt like people who think and express their emotions?

Remember Dr. Vasee didn't say Chitti shouldn't THINK but there's a set rule given to Chitti.

He prefers obedient zombie slaves.

Well if you call yourself a slave to God good of you but God make it clear that we are not a servant but a SON.

Why worship such a megalomaniacal God?

What you call 'worship' is just a simple set of rules to obey so that devil like Prof. Bora will not haijack you from your creator.

Whatever name you like you can God in case of Chitti, he thought due to the power Prof. Bora gave him even his own creator Dr. Vasee can't destroy him. But at the end he realised once a creator always a creator!

I will like you to watch the movie because what I did is just a summary of it.

(1) (Reply)

Something About Sex You Need To Know! / Is There Anything Like Atheism / Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.