Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True (1296 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Get Any Software Key, License Code Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by rockafela(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2008
I SAW THIS ON THE NEWSPAPER THAT CERTIAN SOFTWARE CAN ACCESS THE NET WITHOUT PAYIMG ANY AMOUNT TO ANY ISP MONTHLY PLEASE I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE. THEY SAID IT WORK IN CONJUNCTION WITH UR MOBILE PHONE BEEN PLUG TO UR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP WITH THE HELP OF A USB CORD. PLEASE IF THIS INFORMATION IS TRU KINDLY SEND ME A TEXT OR EMAIL COS AM ABOUT TO TAKE THE RISK OF PURCHASING THE SOFTWARE. PLS CONFIRM AND INFROM ME HERE IS MY CONTACT: mcfida101@yahoo.com   phone: 08032659624
thank you
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by Infoseye(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2008
yes its true visit this link and post your email there and you will get full information about it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138184.0.html
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by HotKween: 3:18pm On May 31, 2008
its true but the software doent work with glo anymore, u can use the 3G gprs service of mtn, mail me for the configuration
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by timbabng(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2008
I'm intereted in the the config but you didnt leave an email address, mine is timba_bng@yahoo.com
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by Lakeside(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
HotKween:

its true but the software doent work with glo anymore, u can use the 3G gprs service of mtn, mail me for the configuration
plz hotkween i need the congiguration. my mail justlakeside@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by javaprince(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Hotkween
I also need d config to, pls mail to my Box. topriddy@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by rockafela(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2008
please i just the configuration that will enable my freedom software browse here is my email mcfida101@yahoo.com 08032659624
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by rockafela(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2008
please i just the configuration that will enable my freedom software browse here is my email mcfida101@yahoo.com 08032659624
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by rockafela(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2008
please i just need the configuration that will enable my freedom software browse here is my email mcfida101@yahoo.com 08032659624
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by dapsins69(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2008
@Hotkween and wealce0

please send mi the stiings too dapoogunkola@yahoo.com

i would REALLY APPRECIATE
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by dapsins69(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
wEALTHCE0 ,I WOULD REALLY APPRECAITE a mail from you. i just checked ur wepage and i tink there r some clearifications i would need.my time is about to finish in the cafe, if not i would have mailed you. please mail me.dapoogunnkola@yahoo.com

would really love to talk about them businesses.
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by timbabng(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2008
hackking:

Now you can browse the net on any CDMA network such as STARCOMM,VISAFONE and MULTILINKS free-of-charge 24/7. Please stop paying for something you can enjoy absolutely free without the knowledge of even the network providers. If you are interested in this information contact me on: fame007@myway.com.
PRICE=N2,000.

I just sent you an e-mail
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by rockafela(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
HotKween pls i nedd the configuration i would really apreciate it here my mail mcifda101@yahoo.com
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by wealthce0: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
@all,pls if you need the software and the manual just send me an email,dropping your mails here wont help
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
heres my email addy ready242prack@yahoo.com n heres my fone number also 08023090192, pls make una hook una guy up,
blessed
Re: Have Heard About Any Software That Browse Without Payment Here In 9ja Is It True by fashigiggs(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hotkween, pls i'll be glad to get the config too, my mail is exponencial2002@yahoo.com. Also i need the config to connect my celtel line (already gprs activated) to my Desktop pc from anybody. I have a nokia phone and a USB cable on ground all i'm waiting for i the configuration. Thank u all in anticipation. My mobile 08023853183.

(1) (Reply)

Zain Lite New Browsing Package / It Security Seminar And Training In Nigeria / All About Free Internet For You N I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.