Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

F R E E Htc Codes Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / F R E E Htc Codes Here (1346 Views)

Phones Unlock Codes Calculation Via Imei -f R E E / ***make F R E E Calls With Fring*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2013
REQUEST FOR YOUR FREE HTC CODES HERE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME ON - Gsm# +234 8033955343 OR +234 7058725235(BOTH ON WHATSAPP)

MY NEW BB PINS- 2BA66870 and 52D65B85
SAM A.,M.sc
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by Koolmexxi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Why not jus post d HTC codes here... Wetin u want make users ask u off...
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Koolmexxi: Why not jus post d HTC codes here... Wetin u want make users ask u off...

ok
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by daveboy4real(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
pls uncle samtech help me with repligo reader product key and activation codes my bb pin is 22795F25 tanx in advance
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2013
REQUEST FOR YOUR HTC UNLOCKING CODES HERE
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2013
THE SERVICE CONTINUES ...
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by Jbluv55(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
daveboy4real: pls uncle samtech help me with repligo reader product key and activation codes my bb pin is 22795F25 tanx in advance
Pls follow the link below for ur Repligo reader codes
www.nairaland.com/945870/unlocking-trial-version-repligo-reader/125#15225052
Cheers
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 6:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Pls follow the link below for ur Repligo reader codes
www.nairaland.com/945870/unlocking-trial-version-repligo-reader/125#15225052
Cheers

l dont have the software. l may get back to you soon
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by cool0: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a HTC mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.theunlockspot.com/htc/rs10wp8/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

1 Like

Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
cool0:
Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a HTC mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.theunlockspot.com/htc/rs10wp8/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
cool0:
Bros, why do you like going around NL posting this same text wherever you see someone offering a free unlock service promo. There are better ways to attempt to draw traffic to your site indicated above. Trying to discredit a legit Unlock service Provider as Uncle Sam is definitely not one of such. I just wonder what you 're up to.
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
unclesamtech:

hmmmmmmmmm
Unclesam, e good as you no jus answer the guy. Leave am....
...Danny.
Re: F R E E Htc Codes Here by unclesamtech(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Unclesam, e good as you no jus answer the guy. Leave am....
...Danny.

YOU ARE WELCOME MY BROTHER

(1) (Reply)

/ / Airtel Please Stop Calling My Line! / Blackberry Q5 New For Sale SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.