Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Which Gospel Songs Put You In The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Songs Put You In The Spirit? (433 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Gospel Songs Put You In The Spirit? by oliidell(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2013
Good music never fail to leave a lasting impression, irrespective of the genre. Jazz, Soul, Rock, Reggae,R & B, Hip Hop, Blues, Dance hall, Rap, Country...name it. A good song will always be music to the ears no matter how many times u listen to it.

Good Gospel songs however, do not only leave an impression, they transport the listener from a physical realm to a spiritual one.
I'm not a very religious person, so I do not enjoy prolong praying and endless services but if a praise and worship session lasts for 48 hrs, I'l surely stay fixed to a spot. Here are the worship songs that stirs my spirit:

1. I Need Thee Every Hour (By Fernando Ortega)
" I need thee every hour, Oh gracious Lord, No tender voice like thine can peace afford".....

2. The Steadfast Love of the Lord Never Ceases (By Robert Davidson)
" The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never comes to an end, they are new every morning, new every morning"....

3. Elshaddai (By Amy Grant)
" Elshaddai Elshaddai, Elohim and Adonai, age to age you're the same, by the power of your name"....

Please post the three top songs that move ur spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? / Do All Good People Go To Heaven? / Share And Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.