Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! (1685 Views)

I Just Opened A Cyber Cafe. Which Subscription Plan Is The Best? / How To Setup A Cyber Cafe / An Estimate To Establish A Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2013
If you visit a cyber cafe and find
find any black pin attached to the
CPU as shown in the picture, do not
use that system. This pin is actually
a connection which saves all your
data you enter in the system. It is a
hardware key-logger, very powerful,
it records each and every action on
your system.
It is a risk to your privacy over the
net, at risk are passwords, banking,
or any other data you enter.
Please *SHARE* this information
among your friends and secure
them too...

MUST SHARE IT

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by jamace(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks for the alert.
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by fr3do(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
Looks like an inductive choke,used for filtering electric noise.but not sure.
Anyway,thanks for the info
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by ITbomb(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
No wonder God dey bless me with flash drive anytime I go Cybercafe , I always thought they were forgotten and I just format them and put them to good use.
Now I will be checking the content before I format them for my use
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by tellwisdom: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
ITbomb: No wonder God dey bless me with flash drive anytime I go Cybercafe , I always thought they were forgotten and I just format them and put them to good use.

grin grin Barawo
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by jam04(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Front page material abeg..people need to be informed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by akereconfi: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
What about all those keyloggers that are installed on all the PC that run in stealth mode, I dont eve dare open my mail or facebook on any body's system or a cafe. I know the level of those keyloggers, even the one that is remotely installed.
When ever i enter a cafe of use a friend;s pc.....................I always run this short cut...
alt+ctrl+shift+all the alphabets.
sumtinlike alt+ctrl+shift+a.....

Every keylogger has a short cut for opening them cos ur task manager cant locate them.
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by olempe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
jam04: Front page material abeg..people need to be informed

Yea, front page material.
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
olempe:

Yea, front page material.

You know the Mods will never put stuffs like this on front page......... They prefer putting pics of Charly boy, Tonto Dikeh, Burna Boy and how One direction bought a million pounds wine for wizkid!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by N9528GB: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
If you visit a cyber cafe and find
find any black pin attached to the
CPU as shown in the picture, do not
use that system. This pin is actually
a connection which saves all your
data you enter in the system. It is a
hardware key-logger, very powerful,
it records each and every action on
your system.
It is a risk to your privacy over the
net, at risk are passwords, banking,
or any other data you enter.
Please *SHARE* this information
among your friends and secure
them too...

MUST SHARE IT

where is your picture?
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by Linoversace: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2013
Cyber cafes get levels na,no bother yourself with those ones with 3-5 Windows Vista operating systems.Them no go get this kind hardware keylogger or so i thought.People go just dey form James Bond now grin grin grin

Nice share

ITbomb: No wonder God dey bless me with flash drive anytime I go Cybercafe , I always thought they were forgotten and I just format them and put them to good use.

grin grin grin

But what is shown in the picture isn't a flash drive undecided
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by hayplus: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2013
do not mind the mumu
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by brightnelly(f): 3:45am On Aug 06, 2013
N95-2 8GB:

where is your picture?

Na NITEL u dey browse with?
Re: PHOTOS- If You See This In A Cyber Cafe, Do Not Use! by helpfulposts(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2013
akereconfi: What about all those keyloggers that are installed on all the PC that run in stealth mode, I dont eve dare open my mail or facebook on any body's system or a cafe. I know the level of those keyloggers, even the one that is remotely installed.
When ever i enter a cafe of use a friend;s pc.....................I always run this short cut...
alt+ctrl+shift+all the alphabets.
sumtinlike alt+ctrl+shift+a.....

Every keylogger has a short cut for opening them cos ur task manager cant locate them.
Thanks! Where in the operating system do you run the example you've shown above? Do you run it in the RUN Command?

(1) (Reply)

A Two Month Old HP 8530p Forsale / ### / Problem With Yahoo Messenger 9.0 (beta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.