Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? (523 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2013
Please share what you miss most about your Nursery/Primary School. You can also share the name of your school if you wish.

Who knows, you can reunite with your old school mates since most of us were not exposed to social networks back then.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? by Jccy(f): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2013
Cnt remenbr
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2013
I attended Shiloh Hills Nursery/primary school (Port Harcourt) and what I miss most is the morning assemblies and the end of year parties.
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Nursery/primary School? by Roseey0(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2013
i miss everything. I wish i can go back to being a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Looking for written work? / Jonathan Sacks Minister Of Education, Eight Others / Fuoye 2012/2013 Supplementary Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.