Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband (6249 Views)

Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by gistyinka(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Honda CRV? Cheap!

D'banj u fall my hand with that cheap ride.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by gistyinka(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1: Honda CRV? Cheap!

that is true bro, but Dbanj is not politicians let know that?
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by jnelly: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
De Sister na low class chick na dats y he gave dem such Car
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by ItsUncleDee(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
really
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by jnelly: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Yes Ooooo
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by iwuji82: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Chai dbanji d banji, u fall my hand,jst ordinary honder crv dat my younger brother use 4 errand
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by jnelly: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
No wori wen him die people go help am chop de moni Anu Bush
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by fankasibe: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
If nt for D'banj i swear the bride will neva be married to Dotun (cool FM) and dis marriage will be an extremelly low profile one.....all thanks to God and D'banj, nt to mention d car.
God, bring out d star in me.
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by rozayx5(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
iwuji82: Chai dbanji d banji, u fall my hand,jst ordinary honder crv dat my younger brother use 4 errand

then you most be using rolls royce for picnic, wobbish undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2013

a N6m car is cheap, which do you drive and how many Lamborghinis have you gifted out? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
blink182: a N6m car is cheap, which do you drive and how many Lamborghinis have you gifted out? Nonsense!

I don't have your time
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Okada abeg stop me here
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by IAMBREEZY: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
But that car is cheap now,he suppose to buy bentley for them
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Sanboy25: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Better than nothing... undecided
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Omobarca: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin nice one but honda CRV is kinda cheap for someone of D'banj's profiletongue
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by yuzedo: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Oga blogger, we don't mind yoruba pls. English is not by force! Ogini?! grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by fairygeh(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Are you guys kidding me?A 6.5 million naira is cheap?it might not only be the only gift he gave her.He tried now.
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
grin Bekee bu agbara!! grin
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by majalisa(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Omo_barca: grin nice one but honda CRV is kinda cheap for someone of D'banj's profiletongue
u r funny..how many nigérians can afford to buy nd maintain à 6.something million car..abi u xpect say make n'a dbanj maintain d car for dem?
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by majalisa(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: Are you guys kidding me?A 6.5 million naira is cheap?it might not only be the only gift he gave her.He tried now.
u dey mind dem
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by fairygeh(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2013

. Person don dash you ordinary keke napep before?ill goat.you come dey form for NL.mshewww
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: . Person don dash you ordinary keke napep before?ill goat.you come dey form for NL.mshewww

People don't dash me..I dash people cuz I'm a Big Boy.

Why u dey downgrade?

If that girl na my sister and I be d'banj with the kind money I level I get, the smallest ride I go give my one and only sister would be brand new Toyota Prado Jeep 2013 model I swear..
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by fairygeh(f): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Why u dey downgrade?

If that girl na my sister and I be d'banj with the kind money I level I get, the smallest ride I go give my one and only sister would be brand new Toyota Prado Jeep 2013 model I swear..
. Bla Bla Bla.do you know if he has done some other things for her towards the wedding. tongue
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
fairygeh: . Bla Bla Bla.do you know if he has done some other things for her towards the wedding. tongue

Well, D'banj I know is naturally stingy.
And that's why no woman wanna fall for him..
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Well, D'banj I know is naturally stingy.
And that's why no woman wanna fall for him..

Tatafo the BBC News of Nigeria cheesy
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

I don't have your time
shut up your mouth, you are an ewu merije. Church rat forming billionaire online.
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
blink182: shut up your mouth, you are an ewu merije. Church rat forming billionaire online.

Stop drinking palm wine bro, tis not good for your brain.

#i mean dis in a nice way*
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Why u dey downgrade?

soliciting for sex with money is not philanthropy. Moooooron.
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
blink182: soliciting for sex with money is not philanthropy. Moooooron.

Read my post above you bro.. No Beef!
Re: D’banj Present Brand New Honda CRV As Wedding Gift For His Sister And Husband by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Airforce1:

Stop drinking palm wine bro, tis not good for your brain.

#i mean dis in a nice way*
I don't drink palm wine I take ogogoro, to shine my eyes and see through fake a s s niggaz like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merlin Celebrates 30th Birthday Today - See His Look @ 30 / Nigerian Man Miraculously The First Person To Own The Latest Iphone 11 / See How Tacha Reacted When She Saw Her Bills At A Ghanaian Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.