Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? (4555 Views)

Officially UNLOCK your iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 - SuntemiTech. / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / Unlock and Activate Your Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
It's amazing with what you can do with your iPhone....... (jailbreak)

IPhone users can now ping, get your pin number, and ping with a blackberry user **

Don't doubt this........

Just come down to trade fair balogun lagos
Call 08143096015 or add me on whatsapp *

Till then
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
BBM now on iPhone
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'll do it for free (just for the first 5 peeps) my office is located at balogun lagos.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Then they'll give testimonies
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by walemglobal: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello there,

Thanks for the information, but it would still be a good idea if you could just tell us what exactly need to be done so one can try it out.

Also, I need to know does the iphone need to be jailbreak for this to work?

These are sort of things we need to know before hand
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2013
walemglobal: Hello there,

Thanks for the information, but it would still be a good idea if you could just tell us what exactly need to be done so one can try it out.

Also, I need to know does the iphone need to be jailbreak for this to work?

These are sort of things we need to know before hand

Bro nope, on some iPhones no need for jailbreak, while some you'll need jailbreak... That's the reason why I said you should bring it to my office.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2013
Ping and get your personal bb pin.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Lagos residents only
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2013
It's for real.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2013
I can show you screenshots of the invention.....
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2013

PING WITH YOUR IPHONE.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2013
People I did it for will soon testify.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Phony200(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Oga, this is a very simple matter.
- Get an iPhone or borrow from anyone brave enough to part with his iPhone to you.
- Install the app
- Launch the app and start a conversation
- Place the iPhone showing time stamps on today's Guardian, Punch or Alaroyé.
- Take a picture with another phone, camera or any image capturing device you may be in possession of.
- Upload on your thread and increase your price to whatsoever your heart desires.
- Buy fuel for your office gen and start counting your Range Rover Sport come in instalmentally.
Dazz all.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2013
OP, are you human
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Phony200(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2013
jreyez: OP, are you human

Yup. Stop wasting time and follow advice. Or you no wan buy Bugatti again? If Blackberry finish testing before you, it wee pain you oh.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by softtouch2(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2013
@Poster: Bad market for you.!!!
This screen shot u posted is for Android and not iPhone.
I don't know if u have seen iPhone before!

The picture you posted was officially posted on Crackberry site last week.

Why must you be a scammer to become something in life?

@All: be sure someone is ready to rob you of ur iPhone is you visit the person with ur iPhone

2 Likes

Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by whiskystan: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
Serious bad marke @poster how do you expect people to pay 2k Ƒøя BBM that is in a beta stage and when RIM will finally release it will be free Ƒøя downloads on all platforms and more over u said iPhones but ur whole references are from crackberry screenshots of andriod running bbm be realistic..
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by sinade1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
ilaugh

BBM beta = N2,000
BBM Original = Free
Awaiting time >= 1 month.

You beta teach people how to install BBM beta and collect enough tanks.

Dazz all.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Phony200(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
jreyez: OP, are you human

Are you a learner?
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Haterz.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by whiskystan: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
@poster u r a learner find better ways to scam not this ok
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
I'm sure some gullible folks will fall for this trash! The screenshots are from an andriod phone- @OP, enjoy your invention. @Moderator, I suggest you hide or remove this topic. Thanks
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by mbaliri: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Add paulli pin:28585C97 ,trade in ur old BB,ipad,iphone for another device.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

.Gadget Deals
.Repair and maintenance of gadgets
.Bulk sms service
.WEB design
http://pic.twitter.com/BR9Dziormy
For more info call 07030720016/ 08122935325
Email: paulli45@yahoo.com

Clean used white bold2-#16000
Clean used black bold6-#28000
Clean used black curve2-#9000
Clean used white curve4-#18000

Clean used ipad1 64gb 3G wifi- #30000
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by mistamayor(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2013
Abeg free the guy jo.... if he can currently install BBM on iphone when Blackberry are still only testing for Android (they've not even started testing for iOS o)...

... then people, me I can install BBM on my B/W Television

it's not free o! I cannot categorically tell you how to do it

Dazz all
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Suntemi(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
lol
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Chitexs250(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
jreyez: It's amazing with what you can do with your iPhone....... (jailbreak)

IPhone users can now ping, get your pin number, and ping with a blackberry user **

Don't doubt this........

Just come down to trade fair balogun lagos
Call 08143096015 or add me on whatsapp *

Till then
Mercy and peace shall be far from you until you paid up the whole of people you have scammed in the past

I spite on this useless trend
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Suntemi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chitexs250:
Mercy and peace shall be far from you until you paid up the whole of people you have scammed in the past

I spite on this useless trend

Chichi, sincerely, that's too hash.
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2013
Illiteracy at its peak, people don't really know the meaning of the word *scam"
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Moderators should plzzzzzzz lock down this thread

It has been affected. undecided
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by Chitexs250(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
sun_temi:

Chichi, sincerely, that's too hash.

Suntemi that's only if he's not a scammer
Re: 'unbelievable!! Do you know you can now ping with your iPhone?? by jreyez(m): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chitexs250:

Suntemi that's only if he's not a scammer

Don't play dumb with me..... I know what you are trying to imply. . But eeh undecided you still be "Badbelle" ,

If I've scammed anyone before, just take this number 08143096015 and Google.
Then if I'm not in line with any scam activities,... You're nothing but a "cheap thief'

Word of advice young lady" don't look for something where there don't exist"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sony Xperia 10 (SOLD) / Hp Pavillion Dv6500 Laptop with remote control for Sale - Sleeky Stuff! / Brand New Open Box Huawei Y5 Prime For 27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.