Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] (1294 Views)

VIDEO : Banky W – Yes/no [download Audio & Video] / Banky W - Yes / No (Video) / Music Video and Pictures From BankyW Yes/No Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
LOL

If you watch this Banky W's Video, you will notice three funny things (Those are things I actually noticed)

1. The date written there- February 14th 1999 which was a Valentine's day is actually a Sunday - you don see where them dey teach on Sunday? grin

2. The Stabilizer they were using to power their microphones was visible in the video. wink

3. In 1999 check out the kind of computers they were using na! I sure say that kind computer neva commit by then

You've not noticed it before??

Check out the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7dDCxWgqA
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Sanboy25: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Didn't notice the stabilizer grin at which minute 00:00 is it visible ?
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sanboy25: Didn't notice the stabilizer grin at which minute 00:00 is it visible ?

Lol

Check out 0:49
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Sanboy25: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol

Check out 0:49
Haha, the rope was too short for it to be off-camera grin grin
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, the rope was too short for it to be off-camera grin grin

Hahahaha.... off camera ni? grin
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by leunamme93(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
How abt the fact that in 1999 most sch in Nigeria used the tube monitor even our stock exchange market than the flat screen monitor used in the video.
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
leunamme93: How abt the fact that in 1999 most sch in Nigeria used the tube monitor even our stock exchange market than the flat screen monitor used in the video.

Haahaha... you're actually on point.
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by ajasa4link: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
@op Chai,u sabi do research o... grin I sure say Na A u score for research methodology.. lol
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
ajasa4link: @op Chai,u sabi do research o... grin I sure say Na A u score for research methodology.. lol

The video sweet, still funny on top
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Indifferent(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
20 awkward facts about the video won't make me love it less
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Neduzze5(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Indifferent: 20 awkward facts about the video won't make me love it less

Of course it's actually romantic, makes you remember when you celebrated val with your love in those days. grin
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Like the song but I hate it when he dances grin
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by kimco(m): 1:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Are u all girls btw? Sorry if u're not. Plus the video wasn't even in sync with the story of the song. I thought i was watching a vid for a song named ''baby i'm sorry for the hurt'' or something, cos that's what it looked like to me. Hey buh that's jux me.
Re: Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] by leunamme93(m): 7:27am On Aug 07, 2013
kimco: Are u all girls btw? Sorry if u're not. Plus the video wasn't even in sync with the story of the song. I thought i was watching a vid for a song named ''baby i'm sorry for the hurt'' or something, cos that's what it looked like to me. Hey buh that's jux me.
hey we are all dude, all though i see the video was all about is school love he latter met in a business meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Naija Music Artist Sky B? / Would You Be There / New Dope Track From One Of Ph Best Artiste -boy Pwesh- Bad Girl Whine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.