Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,260 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Thread For E-slaps... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For E-slaps... (735 Views)

Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / What To Do If A Guy Like This Slaps You Girls Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
So am sorry i had to Resort to This Folly...I didnt Actually Know where to Open This Thread,so forgive me for opening it in the Romance Section o...
Okay,Recently,many people(Members) Moderators,Administrators) have been misbehaving in Nairaland(a Cyber World),so i thought we should start Giving cyber-Slaps too....
So,You can now finally Give that person that infuriates You here a hot Dirty Slap...Pics are Welcomed too...
Disclaimer: Am Not Promoting a Cyber-fight o.......Thanks...

Heavy Slap(towaaa!) to that Mods that banned my Friend...............
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Well... I don't do online beefs neither do I engage in offline beefs. So, as far as I am concern, no e-slap, e-fist, or e-fight with anyone.
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad: Well... I don't do online beefs neither do I engage in offline beefs. So, as far as I am concern, no e-slap, e-fist, or e-fight with anyone.
Walks up to him,and [towaaaah!],slaps him...Sorry o
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
philfearon:
Walks up to him,and [towaaaah!],slaps him...Sorry o
#turns the other side for him...
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Chanchit: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks for opening this thread Phil'. I really need it.
I'm using this golden opportunity to dedicate a very hot slap to Honeric01, Twaaiii..! For banning me from my thread after a guy came to derail my thread. This is just like Lagos state goverment(yes Lagos state. I know Fashola can do it) locking a landlord out of his house for fighting a tenant.
Pls, can I donate one more..? Twaaai, twaaiii..! Sorry, I mistakenly added one more.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
dmcdad:
#turns the other side for him...
Smiles......*Goes closer for the 2nd time and gives him the hot slap (towaaaah!!) again*........Hears him crying and cursing with Red Eyez!
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
philfearon:
Smiles......*Goes closer for the 2nd time and gives him the hot slap (towaaaah!!) again*........Hears him crying and cursing with Red Eyez!
Cries... But yet, blesses him.
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by 190: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2013
A straight punch in the face to those hill billies that hate me

incld those that used to be my friends bfore grin
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2013
I want to dedicate the first slap to the poster for creating this effing topic secondly 190 for bringing me here thirdly to maclatunji for banning me because I said my mind at the Islamic whatever and also to That chick that created a thread saying she wants a guy abroad angry
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by 190: 12:18am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I want to dedicate the first slap to the poster for creating this effing topic secondly 190 for bringing me here thirdly to maclatunji for banning me because I said my mind at the Islamic whatever and also to That chick that created a thread saying she wants a guy abroad angry

Laff don make me fall from bed!
Honey who are you seriously grin grin

I sure wanna know u grin
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I want to dedicate the first slap to the poster for creating this effing topic secondly 190 for bringing me here thirdly to maclatunji for banning me because I said my mind at the Islamic whatever and also to That chick that created a thread saying she wants a guy abroad angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: Well... I don't do online beefs neither do I engage in offline beefs. So, as far as I am concern, no e-slap, e-fist, or e-fight with anyone.

You must have the patience of the godzz..i commend thee lol
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Cries... But yet, blesses him.
*Recieves the blessing without Remorse*.......*winks*
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 4:05am On Aug 05, 2013
Lol....
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Enegod(m): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2013
√√ cheesy
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2013
caribchic:

You must have the patience of the godzz..i commend thee lol
Patience is a very strong virtue you know... And it's not easy at all.
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2013
philfearon:
*Recieves the blessing without Remorse*.......*winks*
Jeez! **Looks at him like he is from the city of Sodom** **Wondering why he can't be as remorseful as the city of Nineveh**
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Jeez! **Looks at him like he is from the city of Sodom** **Wondering why he can't be as remorseful as the city of Nineveh**
*Goes close to him in fury*....*i go slap u again o?*.......walks out while he stares in awe!
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
Chai! You go wicked for real life oooo
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Chanchit: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2013
I dedicate this holy slap to the head pastor of my church, for thinking he's a god of man.
He went before the whole congregation to anounce that the church would be starting a music class, without consulting we the instrumentalists. I even thought they would be bringing in facilitators from elsewhere only for the keyboardist to call me on friday that the church said we should be teaching d intending students by 2pm on saturday and 4pm on sundays, I jst laughed in tongues. I knw how much I spent before I could play the guitar, and the only thing I've asked for from anybody that wants to learn how to play is to get a box guitar for themselfs. I knw when they are ready, they would call for a meeting, and I would tell the church to buy @least 3box guitars for the students to practice with.

Oya pastor, set ur cheeck for ur holy slap for disrespecting me.
*rolls hand in the air 5time*
Taaaaaaaiiiiii..!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad: Chai! You go wicked for real life oooo
hahahahahaha..no be so o bro...All na jokes na,abi u don dey take am Personal?
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
philfearon:
hahahahahaha..no be so o bro...All na jokes na,abi u don dey take am Personal?
Na wa to you oooo. That one na part of the joke na. You no get?

Abi na fake life we dey so? Na real life already na... All na yannings to keep smiles on our faces
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
No e-slap for nobody yet...I'll come back when I discover somebody who needs it.
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bolushalom: No e-slap for nobody yet...I'll come back when I discover somebody who needs it.
I need more please... Lol
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
I need more please... Lol
Wait make i listen to Psquare's Personally again.....I go come back to E-slap You Personally.......*brb*....
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
Na wa to you oooo. That one na part of the joke na. You no get?

Abi na fake life we dey so? Na real life already na... All na yannings to keep smiles on our faces
Guy i dey invite you to my thread lol....Come add more spice to it with ur jokes......Click the Link below....
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
Bolushalom: No e-slap for nobody yet...I'll come back when I discover somebody who needs it.
I might know someone that deserves one.....=======>ASUU
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by dmcdad: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
philfearon:
I might know someone that deserves one.....=======>ASUU
ASUU kè... Abi FG?
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
dmcdad:
ASUU kè... Abi FG?
Infact Both of them.....========>ASUU{towaaaah!}=======>FG{towaaaah!)...
Re: A Thread For E-slaps... by philfearon(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2013
A hot Slap {towaaaah!} to =======>WWW.CODEDRUNS.COM for plagiarization

(1) (Reply)

Did You Notice Any Change On Google's Homepage Today? / Could Fani Kayode Be A Norseman (vikings)? / Top Nigerian Actors Making Hollywood Worthwhile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.