Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops (2615 Views)

LG Electronics Unveil Residential Airconditioning System For Average Nigerians / Free Phones / Clearance Sales Of All Phones,electronics And Automobiles (Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
There are thousands of manufacturers of mobile phones, electronics and electrical appliances across the globe that give out millions of free samples of their items. YES! It is so true.

Right here in Nigeria, you can get free GSM phones, universal modems, tablets, laptops, blender, microwave, electric iron etc.

I never believed this until I personally gave it a trial about a month ago and viola! I got a mini Amplifier and electric clipper. The person I got this package from got 2 tablets, 1 laptop and 2 universal modems.

Also included in this package is a Beggar software, this software helps you to solicit for fund globally to support your business, embark on a project, pay bills and tuition fee. YES! This is so real.

NOTE: I don't use the beggar software. But it works very well and you need a PC to make use of it.

I have decided to give out this complete package of free electronic guide and beggar software just for a token although I paid a steep price for it.

Grab this opportunity and order for your own now!

All these may seem unrealistic to you but it's very real.

It is worth giving a shot!

Mind you, if you get it from me and it works for you, pls come back and share your testimonies here.

If interested, PM me or call: 08035387564.

LiveProfile pin: LPXWVMM7.

Thanks.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
I got this tablet last week Wednesday. cheesy

Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
WhatsApp 08152724313.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by thunderclap(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
mail me pls........saminuharuna@gmail.com tanx in advance
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
^^^
Mail you for what? Didn't you see my contact? If you are interested, contact me!
I'm here to share a wonderful knowledge just for a token. If you need my stuff, then contact me!
No body should bother dropping emails here pls.
Thanks.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bro, I don't think I'll need the 'package'

Since its free, and since you've been in the business, can you get me 50 pieces of the free tab? I'll pay you N50,000.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Acidosis: Bro, I don't think I'll need the 'package'

Since its free, and since you've been in the business, can you get me 50 pieces of the free tab? I'll pay you N50,000.
That's not the way it works and there's no point being sarcastic. If you need explanation, contact me. I'm not forcing anybody mind you!
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
For the fact that the manufacturer of a product may be willing to give you test sample doesn't mean you will get free shipping. In some cases, you may be required to ship it yourself through renown courier delivery agents like DHL, Ups and the likes.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Acidosis(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
OCTAVO:
That's not the way it works and there's no point being sarcastic. If you need explanation, contact me. I'm not forcing anybody mind you!

Alright Sir
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2013
OCTAVO: For the fact that the manufacturer of a product may be willing to give you test sample doesn't mean you will get free shipping. In some cases, you may be required to ship it yourself through renown courier delivery agents like DHL, Ups and the likes.
K I understand how it works
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
OCTAVO! OCTAVO!! OCTAVO!!! How many times did I call you? Please return that Beggar software because we are yet to complete the beggars school undecided
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Hi
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
cheesy
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good night.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Good morning.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
Good night.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
As for those of you that have ordered for yours, pls don't forget to share testimonies as time goes on. Thanks.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bumps! cheesy
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2013
Good morning this morning.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Do not let this opportunity pass you by.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello cheesy
Grab yours now!
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Join the league...
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Anomnity: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Testimonies will convince all about the free stuffs.But I have that beggar software of a thing.Its un-OCTAVO-like.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Anomnity: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Testimonies will convince all about the free stuffs.But I hate that beggar software of a thing.Its un-OCTAVO-like.U can imagine if everyone goes online begging with that stuff.It won't fool anyone to give because it becomes popular.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hello world!!. cheesy
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2013
Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Good night folks...
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2013
Good morning cheesy
Wish you the best of GOD this week.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by OCTAVO: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good night.
Re: Exposed!!! Get Free Phones, Electronics And Laptops by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2013
is it a thing i can do in the cafe? because i dont have a pc. and how many hours will it take sitting with a pc when doing the stuff??
About the Dhl...??if i want to pay Dhl, do i need to pay in dollars. or from my local bank account. Also how much will Dhl charge for shipping.
Is the [bold]beggars software[/bold] free??
How much do you think i will spend in total before i get the product...?
Will the product come from popular companies like samsung, Nokia, e.t.c.
Please how optimistic are you on them sending the stuff??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order For Your Ankara Bag, Earings, Bangles And Beaded Necklaces!! / 4 Used Qlink Dispatch Motorcycles For Sale / PROFESSIONAL CV WRITERS IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.