Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,221 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Test Your Intelligence Here - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Test Your Intelligence Here (2079 Views)

Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / Test Your Intelligence With These Three Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please if you scored 10 and above, share your answers. I scored 7 which I think is a narrow brush from failing.

http://www.begent.org/intelquiz.htm
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please do not cheat especially with the arithmetic.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
So no one is scoring high enough?
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Shugamania(f): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
I scored 11.

I've seen some of d questions before.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shugamania: I scored 11.

I've seen some of d questions before.
wow, please share your answers especially on the tricky questions. I've never seen these questions before.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by blank(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
I scored 12 and I had seen the last 2 questions before. However, I still do not agree withe question I failed. How can you say the pills will last 60mins and not 90mins. Doesn't make any sense. You have 3 pills to be taken half hourly. How won't each pill last 30mins? Does the last one not last?
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
blank: I scored 12 and I had seen the last 2 questions before. However, I still do not agree withe question I failed. How can you say the pills will last 60mins and not 90mins. Doesn't make any sense. You have 3 pills to be taken half hourly. How won't each pill last 30mins? Does the last one not last?
yeah, it is too easy for the answer to be 90, I know I failed that.

I'm really impressed.

Lol, I took it again and scored 10, didn't realize the answers popped up after the test.

Even before I saw the answers, it made sense to take the first med immediately the dr gave it.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Shugamania(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
blank: I scored 12 and I had seen the last 2 questions before. However, I still do not agree withe question I failed. How can you say the pills will last 60mins and not 90mins. Doesn't make any sense. You have 3 pills to be taken half hourly. How won't each pill last 30mins? Does the last one not last?

smiley

Funny enough, this was easy for me, probably because am used to pills.

Let's say u were given d drugs at 9pm, u take d first one immediately at 9, take d second one at 9:30 and d third at 10pm..
Overall, d pills lasted 60mins i.e from 9pm to 10pm.

Cleared?
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Shugamania(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
I failed d 'Moses' ark and d 2cents stamp question.

I've seen d 28 days in a month question before, as well as that of Mary's father's kids.

The scotland thing, i jst chose 'no' and got lucky. I didnt really interprete it that way.

The others i answered correctly.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Shugamania: I failed d 'Moses' ark and d 2cents stamp question.

I've seen d 28 days in a month question before, as well as that of Mary's father's kids.

The scotland thing, i jst chose 'no' and got lucky. I didnt really interprete it that way.

The others i answered correctly.
the 2 cents confused the hell out of me. The other 2 questions got me laughing too...I saw one before where the question was

.......really can't remember the question but the answer was green house but you usually get confused into picking glass house.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by blank(f): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Shugamania:

smiley

Funny enough, this was easy for me, probably because am used to pills.

Let's say u were given d drugs at 9pm, u take d first one immediately at 9, take d second one at 9:30 and d third at 10pm..
Overall, d pills lasted 60mins i.e from 9pm to 10pm.

Cleared?

Using your analogy, won't the third pill taken by 10pm have any effect? It will last a minimum of 30mins.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Shugamania(f): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2013
blank:

Using your analogy, won't the third pill taken by 10pm have any effect? It will last a minimum of 30mins.

U werent asked how long d effect of the drug will last. What they want to know is d time frame between taking d first pill and d last pill.
U can try taking note of this next time u're placed on meds. It's quite straightforward.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Shugamania(f): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2013
blink182: the 2 cents confused the hell out of me. The other 2 questions got me laughing too...I saw one before where the question was

.......really can't remember the question but the answer was green house but you usually get confused into picking glass house.

grin

That 2 cents question was simply intended to confuse. Everyone knows 12 items make a dozen - no matter what d object is. Wonder why i failed such a simple question sef.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by blank(f): 6:06am On Aug 05, 2013
Oh, now I get it. The question should have been clear. O wait. It actually was.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2013
blank: Oh, now I get it. The question should have been clear. O wait. It actually was.
lol, all of the questions are clear and concise. Just try taking the test again and see how easy it is.

We were like totally distracted during the test, the questions themselves try to push us off the right path to answering correctly.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Adufaye(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Got 10,failed doc pill in every hlf mins nd d maths etc
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2013
I scored 9. Though I've seen like 3 of the questions before.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
I scored 12. I've done this before, but it's still as tricky as ever. This is mostly a comprehension test.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by luxanne(f): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
I scored 11 points.

Failed the pills and scotland's questions sad
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by daylae(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
scored 5. . guess I need to get out of the freezer.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by Ezichimdon: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Perhaps am too dull, just 5
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by sparklebaby: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Scored 13, though I had seen some of the questions before.
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by teemy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
just scored 13/13 and it seems only 3 other people have done so in the past.

Spoiler alert! Read through only after following OP's link

[b]
The Intelligence Test

You scored 13 out of 13
You rating: Amazing! Only 3 people have ever scored this high

The Answer Key

Question 1: What relation is your niece's brother to you?
Answer: Nephew

Question 2: How many birthdays does the average man have?
Answer: 1 - Just one!

Question 3: Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
Answer: 12 - all of them!

Question 4: Is it legal for a man in Scotland to marry his widow's sister?
Answer: No - because he is dead!

Question 5: Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
Answer: 70 - 30 divided by 1/2 equals 60! Takes some thinking.....

Question 6: If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
Answer: 2 - you took them, remember?

Question 7: A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour.
How many minutes would the pills last?
Answer: 60 - Start with the 1st pill, 30 minutes later take the 2nd, then 30 minutes for the 3rd.

Question 8: A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
Answer: 9

Question 9: How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
Answer: 0 - Moses didn't have an ark, Noah did!

Question 10: How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
Answer: 12 - There are twelve 2 cent stamps in a dozen!

Question 11: You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
Answer: 2nd - If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are second!

Question 12: Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30. Add another 1000.
Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is the total?
Answer: 4100 - Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100.
Don't believe it? Check with your calculator!

Question 13: Mary's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono.
What is the name of the fifth daughter?
Answer: Nana? Nono NO! Of course not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again!

[/b]
Re: Test Your Intelligence Here by kemiola89(f): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Scored 9, guess I'm not as intelligent as I thought grin grin

(1) (Reply)

>> Guess The Above Poster Phone! / EXPOSING Nlder's With Different Handles. / 99% Percent Of Men And Women Will Get This Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.