Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

An Uncomfortable Situation. I Thought This Guy Was Going To Eat Me! (true Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / An Uncomfortable Situation. I Thought This Guy Was Going To Eat Me! (true Story) (862 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / What Will You Do In This Situation(i No Fit Laugh Oo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Uncomfortable Situation. I Thought This Guy Was Going To Eat Me! (true Story) by churific(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Have you ever been watched so closely by someone that you start to feel very very uncomfortable?

Today, I decided to live out my fantasies and take my clothes-washing talents to a public laundromat...for some reason, the plan was very relaxing, agreeable and fulfilling while I was thinking about it. For $1.25, the washing machines operate for 28 minutes and for $1.00, the dryers, 80 minutes.

19 minutes into washing, in came this guy I will forever refer to as EYEATOLA (pronounced Ayatola.) Not only did EYEATOLA stare at me continuously like he was going to eat me within the next (19+80) minutes, he brought no laundry, and he elected to sit in the most uncomfortable position known to me. Honestly, I can only recall 2 or 3 times other times in my life when I felt this uncomfortable. I was 97% sure EYEATOLA was going to eat me today. This guy stared at me for 9 minutes while my 2 loads washed and another 62 minutes while they dried (Time it took to load the clothes into the drier is negligible.) I was even hesitant about touching my phone...he might think I'm calling for help and decide to hasten his eatery of me.

I don't even remember him blinking once and his line of sight was intense and magnified. I was so uneasy that I didn't even redeem my 80 minutes drying that I paid for...By the sixty second minute, this guy was burning a hole through my forehead and I had to leave with half-dried clothes (more like 61/80 dried clothing assuming that 80 minutes would dry them 100%.) I didn't even think about talking to him because quite frankly, I wasn't sure if I remembered how to speak English at that time. That's how confused I was.

I guess you could ask why I didn't just leave the clothes in the dryer and come back after 80 minutes. I'm not crazy to leave anything around EYEATOLA...This guy would probably steal my basket, my socks and replace my boxers with bras!

Let's just hope EYEATOLA didn't follow me home...I checked thrice already!

Read more of my true stories on my blog: www.humoredin.com and follow me on twitter: @churific

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Miss Yuzedo? / Your Phone Number Will Reveal Your Age. amazing -amazing-amazing . / The Goodness Of Akpos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.