Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jazz Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jazz Music (573 Views)

Any Gospel,jazz,music Student Here! / Jazz Music Corner / Jazz Music Radio Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jazz Music by izuplayspiano(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'm not expecting to get a lot of response on this thread but I know there few guys here that cherish jazz music.
We all know that in Nigeria, the so-called Afro Hip-hop is the no 1 genre of music because it's danceable. I opened this thread for the few of us that love jazz to share our favourite artist and the instruments they play. Also let us know if you play any music instrument.
As for me, I play the flute and saxophone professionally, but can also play the trumpet, clarinet, keyboard and recorder.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Richest Artistes In Africa By Forbes & Channel O / Solid Star – Perfect Girl Ft. Vector & Jesse Jagz / 16 Finalists Emerge In Nokia Don’t Break Da Beat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.