Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time??? (891 Views)

My 10yrs On Nairaland: The Journey So Far! / Is Nairaland The Most Popular Nigerian Online Forum? / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time??? by switdil(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2013
Guys, as for me it was the cynthia's case
Remember her The gal dat was molested and killed by her facebook boyfriend. Really learnt a lot from that especially d royphnol aspect.
Now share the topic n let's hear what u v learnt thereof
Re: What Topic Brought You To Nairaland The Very First Time??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
..i can't really say because almost anything i searched for on google has a search result 4rm nairaland. But i think my 1st post was during my jamb/p.ume/admission info hussle. Thank God everything is nw fyn.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Pastor, Madubuko To Marry Kenyan Gospel Musician One Year After Wife Die / Housekeeping Supervisor Needed In Hotel / Erm...there's Earth Tremor In Ikeja,lagos..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.